Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
i too would watch Lied's streams to make sure he's still small

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
good thing misfit scans isn't going on permanent hiatus or anything

now to take a big sip of water before checking out their latest release,

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
nishi is a profound dude understander for only the truest of bros rushes over with ibuprofen when he hears you're on your demon period

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
also as someone who has only recently caught up on the manga i would like to say that it owns

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
gotta say the background cameos in the mafia au so far are very cute

*edit* also w/r/t the new regular chapter i think the antagonists' scheme failing on its own with zero intervention from the protagonists would be very unsatisfying, and boring as well. so I wish Baal further success in his masochistic plans.

YES bread fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Nov 17, 2023

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
really cute chapter, I'm glad the first years are getting some screen time

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006

Brought To You By posted:

They 100% picked the right artist for this series.

this guy's really into suits I think

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
they/thems stay winning

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
hiroja is killing it. the payoff for Alice's arc is gonna be amazing I can feel it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006

all the bits of foreshadowing in this are really good, like Alice recognizing the bartender and what is almost certainly Amerie meeting Iruma before he joined up with the mafia, and probably having a misunderstanding that they did something bad to him