Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Okay. Check this out:

It's a rock opera, right? But get THIS!

It is a PUNK rock opera!!! :rock:

Did I just blow you're freakin' MIND or what?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Me stealing your idea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPXUG8q4jKU

Escape From Noise

Hm. I dunno. Doesn't seem very punk..no eyeliner.

Heather Papps

hello friend

https://www.stolenidea.net/

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

It's a pizza, but with hotdogs

vanisher

pixaal posted:

It's a pizza, but with hotdogs

pot dogs

vanisher

Patent Pending (do NOT steal)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
pizza, but for dogs

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
dogs, but pizza??

Nosfereefer

okay im out of ideas

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Hot dog with pizza as the bun, though

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Hot-dog buns vs. Hot dog-buns

pixaal

Imagine a tiny little camera for lizards. Now picture it in green.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
it's a pizza but you need to walk it because it poops and pees and it has bones and blood and internal organs and it makes a really good pet

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
pet walking service but for walking pizzas

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
hotdog buns for putting your poop into

pixaal

Like a butt, but for pee

Manifisto

pixaal posted:

Like a butt, but for pee

[microsoft lawyerishly]: i'm sorry sir but this use of our corporate slogan is unauthorized, prepare to be sued

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Pizza Frank's Super Salad, a Chinese Takeout restaurant

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Pizza Frank's Super Salad, a Chinese Takeout restaurant

but when you place an order they just give you a nice wooden chair

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

but when you place an order they just give you a nice wooden chair

Realtalk: Near my college there was a place called Norm's Chinese Garden. The name always made me laugh.

TOOT BOOT

pizza flavored ice cream with pepperoni

Korean Boomhauer
bidet bulions

Escape From Noise

TOOT BOOT posted:

The technology is almost there!
https://www.instructables.com/id/pizza-cones/

Escape From Noise

I make these every day.

Escape From Noise

Okay. I got another one: BUTTer

pixaal

TOOT BOOT posted:

So get this tomato flavored icecream top it with hot cheese and fresh pepperoni eat before the increase melts or the cheese gets hard

google THIS

I just eat my pizza a la mode.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Pizza frisbee, you can eat it when you’re done playing!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

a pizza where the crust is a different pizza that has been rolled up into a tight cylinder, i would call it pizza stuffed pizza crust pizza. The crust on the bottom is also a pizza because it's a pizza also.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

pixaal

it's pizza all the way down

Yum!

sig by owlhawk911

Escape From Noise

pixaal posted:

it's pizza all the way down

Yum!

Pizza play pit!

pixaal

imagine a ball pit

now imagine it filled with confetti and 6 feet deep

sig by owlhawk911

Escape From Noise

A service that allows you to hire rich people for gigs to come to your place of work and act like they're an expert in your field.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Oct 28, 2019

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Manifisto

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

A service that allows you to hire rich people for gigs to come to your place of work and act like they're an expert in your field.

as long as they will rubber stamp what you are already doing to your boss (dressed up in plenty of jargon of course), this seems like a win win

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

"whether or not your employee manifisto realizes it, he is implementing proactivity so far outside the box that it wraps around to being back in the box again, except the box itself is now proactive. rather than curtailing his two hour business lunches, you business needs to lean into the scalable just-in-time paradigm by having him actualize three hour business lunches with extra tacos. he may not like it, but as an expert I can tell you it is really the best way to grow the pie here."

ty nesamdoom!

Jolo

Manifisto posted:

"whether or not your employee manifisto realizes it, he is implementing proactivity so far outside the box that it wraps around to being back in the box again, except the box itself is now proactive. rather than curtailing his two hour business lunches, you business needs to lean into the scalable just-in-time paradigm by having him actualize three hour business lunches with extra tacos. he may not like it, but as an expert I can tell you it is really the best way to grow the pie here."

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

That scene from Glengarry Glenn Ross but it's a gathering of Taco Trucks Chefs and they all want the fabled Glengarry Spices to take their tacos to the next level.

"PUT THAT HORCHATA DOWN. Horchata is for closers. You call yourself a Taco Titan you son of a bitch?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

"A, B, C. A - always. B - bring. C - cilantro. always bring cilantro! ALWAYS BRING CILANTRO!"

ty nesamdoom!