Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

A man mugged me yesterday and shouted "Your money or your life!"

I'm still trying to decide!

The Something Awful Dot Com forums, brought to you by Lucky Strike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse

1redflag posted:

My shampoo, conditioner, and lotion all comes from hotels (pro tip: you can just take them off the housekeeping cart). My toilet paper and soap comes from my work bathroom.

pretty stupid as a hotel room costs way more than shampoo

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

Pickwick High posted:

pretty stupid as a hotel room costs way more than shampoo

Op said you can get them right off the cart. I assume they go to hotels on "shopping day", walk through the hallways stealing from the carts, and then go on their merry way.

Or they dress as hotel staff and steal from the back room.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

KillerJunglist posted:

Op said you can get them right off the cart. I assume they go to hotels on "shopping day", walk through the hallways stealing from the carts, and then go on their merry way.

Correct. Like I’d be caught dead paying for a hotel room; state park campgrounds are everywhere and free.