Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

At my funeral a hologram of Synthy appears with a green sword halo over his head and he dabs and yells Got eem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

My soul saying Worth it in all chat when I tackle a dog napper off a bridge and plummet to my death.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Had the dream again. A brown creature with no arms pulled my dick and balls clean off with just it's mouth. Then popped up into the air as a jingle played. When I came to, I was back at the start of freaking 1-1 in Super Mario Bros. on the regular drat hell rear end Nintendo.

Wormskull posted:

Damage boosting through the 18 wheelers cab from invincibility framed and my face ends up in the truckers ballsack lmfao.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Becoming a sentient slurp juice in my little cousins Fortnite game, giving him advice, talking in a hosed up high pitched cartoony voice and training him to become brolic -- only to be recycled for the 1% chance of getting the Mr. Bean holo minibike. My cyberbody glowing gold as I scream my eyes bloody, falling to my knees while every atom of my spirit is ripped apart and reconstructed into 100 Battle Coins.

Lmfao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Becoming a sentient slurp juice in my little cousins Fortnite game, giving him advice, talking in a hosed up high pitched cartoony voice and training him to become brolic -- only to be recycled for the 1% chance of getting the Mr. Bean holo minibike. My cyberbody glowing gold as I scream my eyes bloody, falling to my knees while every atom of my spirit is ripped apart and reconstructed into 100 Battle Coins.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

"gently caress, not again," I think, as I wake up in my underwear in the middle of town and begin the 7 mile trek back to the hospital to pick up my clothes and wallet off my corpse.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

At my funeral a hologram of Synthy appears with a green sword halo over his head and he dabs and yells Got eem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9kn6a0xl7k&t=41s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Doctor: Sir, your lung cancer is terminal.

Me: AUGH. ARGH. ARGH. AUGH. ARGH. ARGH. AUGH. UNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHH

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yelling the N word and then immediately falling stone dead when someone gets too far ahead of me in a tennis match.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

How come no ones posted the video of the oblivion character eating the apple.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN80_7rNmcE

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Driving my pickup truck into the backside of a Wendy's Drive Through and cackling because I have Martyrdom equipped.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Driving my pickup truck into the backside of a Wendy's Drive Through and cackling because I have Martyrdom equipped.

Lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

drat, picturing this and laughing. Imagine this too: one of the dead bodies (corpse) experiences an error and becomes funny.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

drat, picturing this and laughing. Imagine this too: one of the dead bodies (corpse) experiences an error and becomes funny.
holy poo poo. what if one of the victims, that's right, had martyrdom equipped.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

holy poo poo. what if one of the victims, that's right, had martyrdom equipped.
gently caress yuo!!! I just pissed in my pants!

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010
Instantly killed from physics damage by a shaky chair and all my limbs explode into chunks out of their sockets.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ninjas. Just... ninjas. :D

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

T posing for an instant before collapsing to the floor in a heap. Oh and a grenade comes out of my rear end.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

T posing for an instant before collapsing to the floor in a heap. Oh and a grenade comes out of my rear end.

ok, now imagine if you started to clip through the floor and vibrate like crazy right after this :D :D

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Going into an epileptic seizure while the imp zone emt flames me for the unoriginal joke

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Control Volume posted:

Going into an epileptic seizure while the imp zone emt flames me for the unoriginal joke

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

starving to death after discovering my refrigerator is full of bandages

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

During a mishap at my friend Anthony's birthday, I fall into a lava pit.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Witnessing this happening: As a gamer, I accept this

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Jenny Agutter posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Jenny Agutter posted:

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Jenny Agutter posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jenny Agutter posted:

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Pictures of me with my head and arms cut off and horse dicked squid kids loving the holes while making GBS threads on Isabelle’s hair in the Games SGDQ chat thread.

Wormskull posted:

My name appears in the top right of everyone’s vision next to an icon of a flying toilet from G-mod.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Had the dream again. A brown creature with no arms pulled my dick and balls clean off with just it's mouth. Then popped up into the air as a jingle played. When I came to, I was back at the start of freaking 1-1 in Super Mario Bros. on the regular drat hell rear end Nintendo.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

synthy has just been posting anime plotlines

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Jenny Agutter posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Jenny Agutter posted: