Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Loved ones growing increasingly uncomfortable as my recently expired corpse jerks and vibrates, limbs spasming wildly, eventually clipping fully through the floor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

No one else can hear the Zelda low health sound and I am just booking it to the nearest pottery store

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

As my last thoughts fade away the last thing I hear sounds like a giant controller hitting a wall??

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Panicked rush out of the hospital room as my martyrdom perk activates

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Being yanked back to the mortal realm so I can yell at a bewildered meat processor, me and a dozen other ghosts just shouting “you, you poisoned me!” over and over at this poor schmuck lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Wormskull posted:

T posing for an instant before collapsing to the floor in a heap. Oh and a grenade comes out of my rear end.

Witnessing this happening: As a gamer, I accept this