Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
talk to transformer freakiness you'll just be BEGGING for the terror to end

more to come... good luck sleeping ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

so spoopky aah

ty manifisto

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Jiminy fuckin' heckmas those are some creepy creepies

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Korean Boomhauer
Talk to transformer gives me a lot of warm up sketch fodder maybe I’ll post em here

Manifisto

holy carp so good, i mean scray

Heather Papps

hello friend

dracula posted:

give peace a chance

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

we are supposed to use this right? https://talktotransformer.com/ (you forgot the link)

pixaal fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Oct 29, 2019

sig by owlhawk911

alnilam

pixaal posted:

we are supposed to use this right? https://talktotransformer.com/ (you forgot the link)

ty manifisto

alnilam

The ending is spooktacular

ty manifisto

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Pixaal, can you please tag "gore" and "scary" to your comic? I had a nightmare after viewing it and I think tags can prevent this from happening to someone else. Thank you!

super sweet best pal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIf2NyzKoHM

Plant MONSTER.

So THAT'S who Joe is! I'm glad Marge can see and communicate with Joe.

Oh, by the way, some more Scary Tales for Reading and Being Scared by

until next time...........................

BOO!!!

Finger Prince

Plant MONSTER. posted:

So THAT'S who Joe is! I'm glad Marge can see and communicate with Joe.

Oh, by the way, some more Scary Tales for Reading and Being Scared by

until next time...........................

BOO!!!

That's not Frankenstein, that's Frankenstein's Marketing executive! :spooky::skeltal::ghost:

Plant MONSTER.

Manifisto

these are so good

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Manifisto posted:

these are so good

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

pixaal

I'm having trouble getting the AI to make something spooky but not crazy plot twist. How are you getting such nice short ones?

[spooky][scary]

sig by owlhawk911

Plant MONSTER.

I just use the first few sentences the AI generates. It takes a few generations to get something that's sufficiently self-contained and silly.

for example, these are some unused scripts:

Mad Scientist's Invention was finally complete: A gigantic metal sphere with infinite energy that could be released from his mouth.

A pumpkin, a black cat and a ghost walk into a bar... and get drunk in it! Featuring guest starring characters like: KATY PERRY, THE EAGLE WALKER, SUSAN CARTMAN, and more!

Wario wanted to return the samosas he ordered to the shop where he'd been shot. But when he saw Mario in a crowd he ordered another samosa.

pixaal

okay this one is shorter, I removed some of the extraneous lines and left out the bots ending she goes limp and light in her eye goes out Also drawing spinnerets is much harder than I thought.

sig by owlhawk911

Manifisto

pixaal posted:

I'm having trouble getting the AI to make something spooky but not crazy plot twist. How are you getting such nice short ones?

[spooky][scary]

pixaal posted:

okay this one is shorter, I removed some of the extraneous lines and left out the bots ending she goes limp and light in her eye goes out Also drawing spinnerets is much harder than I thought.

lol

these are also v good

ty nesamdoom!

pixaal

Is the layout order obvious? yes Marge has 6 legs to start, she has to give up more limbs, implying she already gave some up so Emma already ate 2 of them

pixaal fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Nov 1, 2019

sig by owlhawk911

Musluk

Brandon the Stupid Dog:

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

alnilam

:five:

Musluk

this bot's story is more confusing than my 3 year old cousin's stories

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Twenty Four

lol these rule

pixaal

sig by owlhawk911

Manifisto

haha

who among us has not heard that excuse when we've been dumped

ty nesamdoom!

pixaal

sig by owlhawk911

cda

by Hand Knit
I love these threads

pixaal

Prompt: It was the final battle Jesus was there

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

[scary][spoopy][BYOB]

sig by owlhawk911

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

pixaal posted:

Prompt: It was the final battle Jesus was there

This is my favorite Jesus

pixaal

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

The website seems down this year and I can't get https://app.inferkit.com/generate to make anything funny. Anyone having luck getting an AI to write spooky stories?

sig by owlhawk911

google THIS

Oh yeah, I saw that a while ago. Turns out it was costing the TalkToTransformer site owner $20K+ a month to let us try to get a robot to type "poop" as many times in a row as possible

pixaal

I got one to work! https://app.inferkit.com/demo seems to give useful spooky stories.

sig by owlhawk911

google THIS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

google THIS posted:

Oh yeah, I saw that a while ago. Turns out it was costing the TalkToTransformer site owner $20K+ a month to let us try to get a robot to type "poop" as many times in a row as possible

Athletes get paid millions just to toss a ball around while important technological advances like dick sucking trolley robots and advanced poop ai remain underfunded. We really need to reevaluate what our society considers important.

pixaal

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Athletes get paid millions just to toss a ball around while important technological advances like dick sucking trolley robots and advanced poop ai remain underfunded. We really need to reevaluate what our society considers important.

Computers that write infinite fart and poop jokes is unlimited entertainment I know what makes the most sense.

sig by owlhawk911

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

I'm going to be thinking about how this werewolf is setup to curb stomp pikachu in the death room tonight.

sig by owlhawk911