Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
What is your favorite flavor of Ben and Jerry’s? My favorite is Cherry Garcia, with the Colbert flavor in second. I get the little $1 cups at Kroger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

it's the cookie dough one

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Phish food is my 3rd favorite by the way.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
The Colbert show branded one. drat was it good.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
its great to finally feel appreciated for my hard work. not like at home
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzRlDyI0OGA

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

Lol if you pick the americone dream over the tonight dough

Unfortunate branding, but it is the tonight dough that is king

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Where is the Cool Ranch ice cream? Huh Ben? Or do we gotta as Jerry?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I'm more of a Baskin Robbins guy, OP

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cherry Garcia

Used to be The Gobfather till they got rid of it. Fatuous gently caress

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
they used to make Phish food as an actual Popsicle and it was the best poo poo ever

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

B&J were on How it's Made or something once and I learned that one of them has no sense of taste and that's why theres loads of textured stuff like chunks and swirls so its interesting for him to eat

thanks for reading my newsletter please subscribe for more

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Praline and Dick

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
the one with chunks of brownie

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
vanilla heath bar crunch but I CANT FIND IT ANYMORE

Spectral Werewolf
Jun 15, 2006

And if that wasn't funny, there were lots of things that weren't even funnier...
I like the one where the cat hits the mouse with the frying pan, but the mouse is super strong so he leaves an imprint of him stickng out his tongue.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Spectral Werewolf posted:

I like the one where the cat hits the mouse with the frying pan, but the mouse is super strong so he leaves an imprint of him stickng out his tongue.

This is an embarrassing post and you should be embarrassed for posting it.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

What is your favorite flavor of Ben and Jerry’s? My favorite is Cherry Garcia, with the Colbert flavor in second. I get the little $1 cups at Kroger.
good for you

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i eat sherbert for my diabetis

i dont have it but god willing someday i will

tell me, man who willingly paid money to have his name changed to AOC's pink pearl, does bear and jenny's have a sherbet flavor

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I like the caramel core

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I like to get the one with the fudge core so i can dig at it with my tongue to simulate eating frozen rear end.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Crazyweasel posted:

Lol if you pick the americone dream over the tonight dough

Unfortunate branding, but it is the tonight dough that is king

tonight dough owns, I tried that for the first time the other day. first time I bought B&J in years.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Fun fact: I have never in my life had a Ben + Jerry's icecream but I have had lots of other Bs and Js if you know what I mean :grin: (beans and jelly).

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

i eat sherbert for my diabetis

i dont have it but god willing someday i will

tell me, man who willingly paid money to have his name changed to AOC's pink pearl, does bear and jenny's have a sherbet flavor

Nope

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

there's a cheesecake truffle one that whips rear end and doesn't have some stupid loving jimmy fallon branding to boot

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Half Baked > Tonight Dough

Half chocolate, half vanilla. half cookie half brownie. The key to eating this ice cream is that you wanna get some black and some white in each bite. Nothing mixes better than vanilla and chocolate. And yet still somehow racial harmony eludes us.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Cookie dough is where it's at.

Also Ben and Jerry (the people, not the company) are cool woke dudes that support Bernie.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Tom Gorman posted:

Half Baked > Tonight Dough

Half chocolate, half vanilla. half cookie half brownie. The key to eating this ice cream is that you wanna get some black and some white in each bite. Nothing mixes better than vanilla and chocolate. And yet still somehow racial harmony eludes us.

half baked is amazing, but it would be better if the ice cream were just vanilla imho

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Phish Food. Caramel Sutra is good as well.

We dont get anywhere near as many different flavours in the UK as you Americans have, though.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene
https://www.benjerry.com/flavors/pucker-upper-sorbet

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
presenting the vocal stylings of ben and jerry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dl__sW7WFw&t=142s

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

The Colbert show branded one. drat was it good.

hell yea they need more flavors that feature crushed up cones

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

I don’t like ice cream

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
Cherry Garcia is one of the best but the best ever is the unfortunately discontinued Dilbert totally nuts flavor

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
They had this one that was like half chocolate half vanilla ice cream with a big glob of brownie batter in the middle and chunks of brownie distributed throughout the icecream. And it was non-gmo! :)

Khorne
May 1, 2002
Half Baked, including the vegan (it has peanut butter) and froyo ones, and Chocolate Shake It are my favorites.

I usually like the ones they have with nuts but they never have them for long. I like a whole lot of flavors really, but I stopped eating them a while ago because I was sick of being fat.

The new "Pucker Upper Sorbet" one is great too. Much lower calories than the others and extremely good.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I don’t like ice cream

what the gently caress

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

big nipples big life posted:

what the gently caress

I’ll have it once in a while but I guess I just don’t have the “OMG ICE CREAM” response that many people do. To be honest I don’t really have much of a sweet tooth in general unless we’re talking a good apple or pumpkin pie.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I’ll have it once in a while but I guess I just don’t have the “OMG ICE CREAM” response that many people do.

same

quote:

To be honest I don’t really have much of a sweet tooth in general unless we’re talking a good apple or pumpkin pie.

pumpkin is not food, and fruit pie is garbage unless it's key lime

edit: fixed to make my opinion as strong as it is

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Oct 29, 2019

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I’ll have it once in a while but I guess I just don’t have the “OMG ICE CREAM” response that many people do. To be honest I don’t really have much of a sweet tooth in general unless we’re talking a good apple or pumpkin pie.

hot apple pie a la mode, the best of both worlds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

big nipples big life posted:

hot apple pie a la mode, the best of both worlds

Yeah I can dig a little scoop on my pie