Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
Krakoa, an experiment that was even shorter than Utopia or Genosha because nobody thought to ask the only person who can talk to the sentient, sometimes murderous island everyone lives on to stick around while the proverbial paint is still drying

speaking about the island's victims, Vulcan not only doesn't seem to hold a grudge but is a completely different person from the guy Black Bolt blew up, which makes me think that his back-up mind state is from before the rescue mission in Deadly Genesis. I don't think Darwin has popped up again since he and Monet banged, and he's still part-Asgardian death god? Sway and Petra have to my knowledge stayed dead but I don't see why they can't come back now, unless their deaths predate Xavier's back-ups. I figure if any of that gets touched it's going to be in Adjectiveless X-Men

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
no appearance or even mention of Warren in Fallen Angels, 1/10

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
Little St. James was another evil Krakoa spore all along

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
it's cute that though Wakanda won't out-and-out align themselves with Krakoa they know who their queen is. and this better not be the last of Business Apocalypse!

I was also disappointed that there weren't any jokes about Shinobi and Kate having very similar powers (or his name!!)

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Aphrodite posted:

For all the silliness of Blackagar Boltagon, at least he doesn’t have electricity powers conveniently too I guess.

even though its mostly just used for punching, flying and shouting things apart his power is technically manipulating electrons :science:

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
does anyone else remember that there are 1000 clones of Emma of which the Cuckoos are just 5? they get to come back too right?

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Lucca Blight posted:

What's with Rahne licking balls?

Rahne is a good doggo

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Skwirl posted:

Was the most recent run of Astonishing X-Men (where I guess Xavier got resurrected in Fantomax's body) any good?

not really no. it and its annual did set the stage for Charles to be a kind of smug off-putting mastermind with a more adversarial relationship with his pupils than they did when Cyclops killed him though, but I wouldn't say it's worth reading for that

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
Carol would be a poor choice, she was probably the mutants' biggest non-mutant ally throughout the '80s (Moira doesn't count anymore!!) which in Marvel years was probably only two years ago

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
pls add it to the OP captioned KRAKOA IS FOR ALL MUTANTS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
you'd have thought there would have been more tension in even setting up the gate on Chandrilar considering it now puts their former evil emperor just a skip away from the throneworld. by the way, go visit your daughter Chuck, you deadbeat