Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaebril
Dec 18, 2016
I've been trade waiting for the Dawn of X stuff. It looks like it's been collected two ways: the DoX trades have them collected as monthly releases (so a trade for all the #1's, then a trade for all the #2's), while the series trades have them in the more usual fashion. Now I realize it's probably just a question of preference, but can I get opinions on which collection reads better? For the first read vs for rereading? For reference, I would say that Hickman's F4/FF needs to be read in threaded release order, while the Secret Wars minis work better as standalone titles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaebril
Dec 18, 2016
Thanks for the advice all. I was going to go all in but if Fallen Angels is that noxious I'll skip it