Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I'll close this when I get home, so about 8 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.

Deathy McDeath posted:

Awkwardness is the point

Last years thread had someone post about how they wished a woman signed up so they could send sexy lingerie or dildos or something. That’s what I mean.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Sarah posted:

Last years thread had someone post about how they wished a woman signed up so they could send sexy lingerie or dildos or something. That’s what I mean.

Anyone who does this or anything similar to Sarah gets a ban.

I'm looking at you, Fart Cannon.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Ooh I'm more excited to get my victim's name than I am waiting for Santa!

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I'll try get them out tonight but no promises

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
Oh hey, I got my poo poo together enough to post this year. Barely. Maybe.

Weed: I'm subject to testing. :downsgun:
Booze: OK
Shirt: L or XL
Codpiece: XXXL

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

EBB posted:

Ooh I'm more excited to get my victim's name than I am waiting for Santa!

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
E-mail sent.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Registration closed. Standby for victim info.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Registration closed. Standby for victim info.

Bullshit, you said "8 hours" less than 8 hours ago. Registration is still open for another 46 minutes.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

According to the timestamps on my posts, the first was at 18:01 and the second at 02:24 so I actually gave a bonus 23 minutes

Also eat a dick mcnally

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

According to the timestamps on my posts, the first was at 18:01 and the second at 02:24 so I actually gave a bonus 23 minutes

Also eat a dick mcnally

Timestamp this motherfucker

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Deathy McDeath posted:

Awkwardness is the point

This man lives his words

BTW Deathy have I told you I forgot which closet I buried the swasdicka in and my HVAC contractors not only saw it but had to move it out of their way when the built my new return intake

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Nov 25, 2019

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

shame on an IGA posted:

This man lives his words

BTW Deathy have I told you I forgot which closet I buried the swasdicka in and my HVAC contractors not only saw it but had to move it out of their way when the built my new return intake

Nonsense. They used the gentile glow of the swasdicka to guide them through the ducts. May the greenish ting of the swasdicka emanating from your registers comfort you and yours for the rest of your days.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

shame on an IGA posted:

This man lives his words

Real talk I’m actually kind of embarrassed by that thing now. With all of the legitimate nazis feeling their oats and trying to become part of the politics, putting their symbol on something, even ironically, feels kinda lovely. Glad you still get a kick out of it though.

It was really funny at the time. Just not so much any more

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Sarah posted:

Fair point.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

OK.
All emails have gone out.
If you haven't received one, or something doesn't look right, post here.
If your email doesn't contain info about whether the person wants shirts or whatever, that's their fault not mine.
What you do in that case is message ME direct, and I will post in the thread requesting info from that person.

Merry Christmas and Hail Satan

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

OK.
All emails have gone out.
If you haven't received one, or something doesn't look right, post here.
If your email doesn't contain info about whether the person wants shirts or whatever, that's their fault not mine.
What you do in that case is message ME direct, and I will post in the thread requesting info from that person.

Merry Christmas and Hail Satan

Whoops.

I'd sent my original signup info from a single-use burner address, so I can't check for your response.

I've set up a new, somewhat more long-term burner. I'll send the deets to secretsatan2019@outlook.com.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Smooth.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I just sent it to you via PM on here.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

I just sent it to you via PM on here.

Rad. Thanks.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
HO HO HO

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Deathy McDeath posted:

Real talk I’m actually kind of embarrassed by that thing now. With all of the legitimate nazis feeling their oats and trying to become part of the politics, putting their symbol on something, even ironically, feels kinda lovely. Glad you still get a kick out of it though.

It was really funny at the time. Just not so much any more

I've been feeling the same way for quite a while and while loathe to destroy handmade anything, I think this is the permission I need to return the dicks to the fires of Mt. Doom guilt free.

Definitely gonna repurpose the wood part for something though.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Oh man this is gonna be a good year

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

first piece off to manufacturing :getin:

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

McNally posted:

Timestamp this motherfucker

Photoshoped, fake news

EBB posted:

Oh man this is gonna be a good year

I've once again set myself up for an overly complicated thing to build within 30 days and I hope I can pull it off again.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
THIS YEAR WE SHAL WIN THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS!! :tfrxmas:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

M_Gargantua posted:

I've once again set myself up for an overly complicated thing to build within 30 days and I hope I can pull it off again.

I bit off more than I could chew last year. This year I went for less complex but actually delivered.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Wonder what I should get my santee? Wonder if they'll like a bottle of Johnnie Walker blue?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Viva Miriya posted:

Wonder what I should get my santee? Wonder if they'll like a bottle of Johnnie Walker blue?

What you gotta think is “What do I want from my secret Satan” and “Oh god I hope my secret Satan doesn’t <insert here>.”

So for me: An amoral alibi willing to perjur themselves in a federal courtroom.

And oh god I hope my secret Satan doesn’t loving Doxx me. Hence the pseudonym and P.O. Box.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I'm assuming hes making a not-so-subtle dig at the fact that not all of the emails included info on what they'd like.
Well, I listed the info I needed in the OP, if people didnt send it to me, that's their problem. I'm not going to go digging through the thread for it - it took me enough time to arrange this as it was.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
My santee is getting something good and embarassing so prepare your butt

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

I'm assuming hes making a not-so-subtle dig at the fact that not all of the emails included info on what they'd like.
Well, I listed the info I needed in the OP, if people didnt send it to me, that's their problem. I'm not going to go digging through the thread for it - it took me enough time to arrange this as it was.

Assuming makes an rear end out of you and me. But what else is new sheepfucker? Anyway that's called foreshadowing my guy! Someone might have a good Christmas this year if I can swing it. No promises but I'll do what I can.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Dude what the hell is your deal recently

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Dude what the hell is your deal recently

Since you asked, well it starts with an S, ends w a h, and is someone you called fat after giving birth. On that alone you can go gently caress yourself till time immemorial. If you need the dildo to do it with, let me know: I am willing to pay international shipping. God bless.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Also even though I hate you, you're still appreciated for running this here shindig.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

I have ordered something astonishingly stupid for my santee. Like, so stupid I giggle every time I see the order summary page.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Take the Grinchy attitudes somewhere else please

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

EBB posted:

Take the Grinchy attitudes somewhere else please

I respect the thread but it's not my fault this guy lacks reading comprehension and assumes the worst. I just wanted to spark a convo on gift ideas and started us off with JOHNNIE WALKER BLUE LABEL. Your boy needs to stick to petting dogs and should avoid asking me stupid loving questions in the clear. There's a place for the question he asked: its called PMs. Concur otherwise and this will be my absolute last post on the matter.

Let's get back into the spirit of this thing.

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Nov 26, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

MA-Horus posted:

I have ordered something astonishingly stupid for my santee. Like, so stupid I giggle every time I see the order summary page.

Man I need some ideas for goofy poo poo to go w whatever vice item I get for my santee. What did you to find your poo poo?

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

What you gotta think is “What do I want from my secret Satan” and “Oh god I hope my secret Satan doesn’t <insert here>.”

So for me: An amoral alibi willing to perjur themselves in a federal courtroom.

And oh god I hope my secret Satan doesn’t loving Doxx me. Hence the pseudonym and P.O. Box.

Roger Stone is already locked b, very sorry. Woulda sent him your way otherwise playboy.