Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

how do I achieve 500k a year touching computer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I think a lot of people would pay money to slap an avatar on Donald Trump's Twitter account

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

another great Google product

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

fart simpson posted:

gimme that sinkwater

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i like the delivery robot, you can also use it as a convenient trash can once you remove your delivery.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Smythe posted:

the cybertruck looks sick and im going to buy it

it looks like a good truck...for a clown to drive

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Smythe posted:

i ever tell you about the girl i met who really into clowing and the art of clown? pretty interesting lassy

i don't think ive heard that story. i used to be creeped out by clowns as a kid, but now i just think they're strange. what compels someone to get into the act of clowning

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

of course, who else is going to give him preferential legislation

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i have a $15 aliexpress waterproof bluetooth speaker in my bathroom that is very needs suiting. it even features a chinese man saying "bluetooth is ready for connecting" when you pair it

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

taqueso posted:

Is the volume of the "bluetooth ready" message too loud compared to the music? I'm used to this feature on my BT-FM converter in my car, so I'd like to have it at home too.

yes, it's impossible to change the volume of the chinese guy

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

there's always the option of becoming a garden hermit

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

pseudorandom name posted:

the drought dried out the garden and then it burned down in the forest fire

it's a rock garden now

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Not only am i stuck in an open office, we have no work from home policy so I have to be here every day :(

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Midjack posted:

the gently caress is it with hotel family failspawn, the hilton lady is bad enough on her own.

all children of the rich are failspawn

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

water is for liberals, i only drink coca cola

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Its gonna take America 50 years to repair this administrations damage.

lol jk we're not gonna make it another 50 years

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Warren wants to give 50k debt forgiveness max for student loans. Bernie wants to eliminate them 100%.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

gonadic io posted:

every single one of warren's policies is bernie's but half hearted

her plan for housing affordability is to aim to reduce rents by 1% a year lol

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

the dnc is gonna bamboozle bernie again and im gonna hav e to vote for that rear end in a top hat

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i knew a guy in hs who would huff the refrigerant out of air conditioners, that also makes your voice real deep

potentially harmless depending on what's in it. R-134a is used in inhalers

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

im pretty pleased with vanguard as well. i have a Schwab account but I want to empty and close it because it's annoying to have it. It does have a few good funds though

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Man I wish I had so much money I could fritter away more than the average person sees in a lifetime

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I have a friend staying in my storage room right now so he can find a job not in texas

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

It's because they're wealth addicted sociopaths OP

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Bernie is gonna steamroll super Tuesday and we will get to hear the DNC weep and wail

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Yeah cooking myself lunch is one of my favorite parts of working from home

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Don't worry, corona is just fake news from the liberal hype machine trying to discredit Trump. You'll see, no one will die and everyone will be happy :)

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

You got it. :qq: I can't support myself doing nothing

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

you, a charlatan: i need tp for my bunghole

me, the sage: i use a bidet to super soaker my rear end

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I'm in an apartment, it just screws into the water line for the toilet. The cold water is fine

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

If I ever manage to buy a house (lol) im gonna get a Japanese toilet too

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Probably easy enough to move one of those knobs

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

it's your moral duty to give every single person that outranks you at work coronavirus if they make you go to something

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

My dad never cooked and my mom took no pleasure in it so most of my childhood meals were bland, easy and quick. Even then I couldn't stand it so I started learning to cook myself. I also lived across the street from a pretty affordable 24 hour grocery store in college and they were the best possible neighbor. Whenever I got hungry I'd just go see what was on sale and cook it, so I learned to make a big variety. I cook less now that I work more and the cost savings are less important now that I touch computer but I still do it. You eat every drat day, you might as well know how to make it tasty

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

rotor posted:

i literally eat salt just like on its own

same, although eat is a stretch. once in a while i'll grab a pinch of flavored flake salt

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

President Beep posted:

see you, spice cowboy...

gently caress lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

wow your watch communicates to your boss that you don't deserve a raise and should be poor and uncircumcised forever

help my boss keeps thinking it's time to gently caress