Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

re-registering is ten bucks, gently caress outta here with this non-existent $1000 bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Tell them to ask OJ to help find the real poster

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Ah drat, now I feel bad that someone took time out of their day to pretend to be him while he was on probation. The search for the real culprit is on

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Ah drat, now I feel bad that someone took time out of their day to pretend to be him while he was on probation. The search for the real culprit is on

he wasn't under probation lol

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Why the gently caress is Jade an ostrich here?

80s JH
Mar 7, 2021

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i omitted the last part which was too vile to post

Guys, I'm going to address this. It has effected me in a bad way. I will agree I just made some stupid posts about AEW recently because I was trolling and just thought it was funny and being stupid. I have posted on this forum since 2004 and never was probated or banned until maybe a year ago when I would sometimes take dumb poo poo I would copy and paste from twitter and the radio show I listen to.

I guarantee on my life and anything in my life I hold special I did not post what is being attributed to me on whatever that Revolution Prediction thing is. What I can promise you is that someone did post that and it's someone who reads and posts in this thread and thought it would be funny to sign my name to it and hit send. I know 100000000000000000000% with my being i did not write that, and someone who is probably reading this did and while nobody may believe me but whomever did that is something you know you did and you're obviously OK with it and you have to live with it.

I guarantee every person in this thread I did not post that. I will give anyone who can attribute it to me $1,000 to your Paypal. I'll give you my IP/DNS (whatever terms you name) but I'm telling you straight up, I did not make that loving post and I'm super upset and annoyed that someone did and attributed it to me. If you believe me that's great, if not then I won't hold it against you but I'm giving you my fair and honest words by typing this. I won't post in this forum again but I feel the need to defend myself from the vile actions of someone who did it in my name.

Thanks guys,

80's JH

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Even if you didn't post that feel free to gently caress off forever for all the other horrible posts you did make

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I didn’t write that anti-AEW poo poo, just that transphobic poo poo.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Send me $1000 anyways, tia.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

everyone uses vpns now. messy sitch folks. have you ever noticed that the google forms or any other offsite thing have resulted in some awful poo poo every time for the past 25 times they've been used. What can be done about this

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

yeah for real, some of us are out here strugglin. pony up some cash, bigot

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Yeah whoever you are, how will you sleep at night knowing you cost an unfunny troll/gimmick ten dollars

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Maybe you shouldn’t have been such a massive prick (and going through your rap sheet, you’ve been one for years) that a bunch of awful lovely things were believably attributed to you?

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
give me all of the money i want tha money

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

80s JH posted:

Guys, I'm going to address this. It has effected me in a bad way. I will agree I just made some stupid posts about AEW recently because I was trolling and just thought it was funny and being stupid. I have posted on this forum since 2004 and never was probated or banned until maybe a year ago when I would sometimes take dumb poo poo I would copy and paste from twitter and the radio show I listen to.

I guarantee on my life and anything in my life I hold special I did not post what is being attributed to me on whatever that Revolution Prediction thing is. What I can promise you is that someone did post that and it's someone who reads and posts in this thread and thought it would be funny to sign my name to it and hit send. I know 100000000000000000000% with my being i did not write that, and someone who is probably reading this did and while nobody may believe me but whomever did that is something you know you did and you're obviously OK with it and you have to live with it.

I guarantee every person in this thread I did not post that. I will give anyone who can attribute it to me $1,000 to your Paypal. I'll give you my IP/DNS (whatever terms you name) but I'm telling you straight up, I did not make that loving post and I'm super upset and annoyed that someone did and attributed it to me. If you believe me that's great, if not then I won't hold it against you but I'm giving you my fair and honest words by typing this. I won't post in this forum again but I feel the need to defend myself from the vile actions of someone who did it in my name.

Thanks guys,

80's JH

Please hit the loving bricks

80s JH
Mar 7, 2021

Fentry posted:

Even if you didn't post that feel free to gently caress off forever for all the other horrible posts you did make

I didn't post that. I swear to God on my loving life. What I got probated for, I did post but it's just something I copied and pasted from the "Vince McMahon Thoughts" twitter @ https://twitter.com/vincemcmahonman?lang=en
I just thought it would get a laugh, I didn't intend for anyone to be offended by it.

The other post you linked above I just copied and pasted from Jim Norton (the comic and host of the Jim and Sam Show on Sirius XM)

Again, sorry for those that were offended. Like I said, I've posted on here since 2004 and never was probated or banned for anything prior to those posts and certainly do not have any kind of posting habit/history of that. I should have just learned and known what was acceptable and not trying to rile people up. Again, I did not post what Jungle Boy said I did, I'm not sure how it even got attributed to me. He said someone did and posted my name as the poster but I promise you that's false, whomever did is someone from this forum so I'll apologize for my comments that made you go to that extreme route and do that in my name. Obviously, you knew it was so hosed up you apparently deleted it but it's kind of a dick move to that and slap my name on it.

Again, thanks guys. Sorry for the long posts but yeah there is a line between lame trolling which I admit doing and crossing the line in such an extreme fashion which someone did tonight in my name.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
You Reaping: Yes, yes!!!!

You Sowing: What the gently caress

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Let me give you $1,000 and thousands of words to prove that I didn’t do that particular lovely thing. By the way, have you thought about how hard JK Rowling has it now that trans people would like equal rights?

80s JH
Mar 7, 2021

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Maybe you shouldn’t have been such a massive prick (and going through your rap sheet, you’ve been one for years) that a bunch of awful lovely things were believably attributed to you?

I was never banned or probated in 16 years in posting in this forum until 2020. I think that speaks for itself as there is no history or pattern of lovely behavior.

Yes I admit I copy and pasted some dumb poo poo in the MTG thread when we are all bickering in the last year but I am innocent from whatever is being attributed to me or not. You can say something like "Oh no, you got fleeced out of 10 bucks and that's not big deal" but I do not appreciate the idea that someone would actual post real vial poo poo they typed and attribute it to me just because I made them upset by anything I've said ITT.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

“I’m not really transphobic or homophobic, I simply think it’s funny”

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Never have I ever been banned so let me explain why transphobia is hilarious.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

80s JH posted:

Thanks guys,

80's JH

You can eat poo poo for your TERF posts and dumbass homophobic poo poo from this thread, you piece of loving garbage.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

80s JH posted:

I didn't post that. I swear to God on my loving life. What I got probated for, I did post but it's just something I copied and pasted from the "Vince McMahon Thoughts" twitter @ https://twitter.com/vincemcmahonman?lang=en
I just thought it would get a laugh, I didn't intend for anyone to be offended by it.

The other post you linked above I just copied and pasted from Jim Norton (the comic and host of the Jim and Sam Show on Sirius XM)

Again, sorry for those that were offended. Like I said, I've posted on here since 2004 and never was probated or banned for anything prior to those posts and certainly do not have any kind of posting habit/history of that. I should have just learned and known what was acceptable and not trying to rile people up. Again, I did not post what Jungle Boy said I did, I'm not sure how it even got attributed to me. He said someone did and posted my name as the poster but I promise you that's false, whomever did is someone from this forum so I'll apologize for my comments that made you go to that extreme route and do that in my name. Obviously, you knew it was so hosed up you apparently deleted it but it's kind of a dick move to that and slap my name on it.

Again, thanks guys. Sorry for the long posts but yeah there is a line between lame trolling which I admit doing and crossing the line in such an extreme fashion which someone did tonight in my name.

lol go away

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Vince MechMahon posted:

You can eat poo poo for your TERF posts and dumbass homophobic poo poo from this thread, you piece of loving garbage.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Hold on, I got a few more paragraphs that will certainly change your minds.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

80s JH posted:

Thanks guys,

80's JH

postin since 04 yet signs his posts like an absolute noob

smdh . . .

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Go away, no one here likes you

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

80s JH posted:

I was never banned or probated in 16 years in posting in this forum until 2020. I think that speaks for itself as there is no history or pattern of lovely behavior.

Yes I admit I copy and pasted some dumb poo poo in the MTG thread when we are all bickering in the last year but I am innocent from whatever is being attributed to me or not. You can say something like "Oh no, you got fleeced out of 10 bucks and that's not big deal" but I do not appreciate the idea that someone would actual post real vial poo poo they typed and attribute it to me just because I made them upset by anything I've said ITT.

you play stupid games you win stupid prizes

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I'm not gonna post it cause of the slur, but this defense is literally that "jokes on them I was just pretending to be r-slur" comic.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Well, I think we all learned an important lesson about “just pretending” to be a complete rear end in a top hat

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
And here I am just waiting for him to explain why Delirious deserved to win 2020 Booker of the Year.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Pylons posted:

Why the gently caress is Jade an ostrich here?

I've been waiting for this one, so I'll bite and give it a li...

TWENTY SIX MINUTES?!

Alright, I'll report back in a little while and tell you guys why Jade is an ostrich.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Why won’t anyone believe that I’m not an rear end in a top hat when all I’ve done is be an rear end in a top hat?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

this thread sucks please make a new one if you have to i dont want to have my name on this poo poo. sry you got framed your other posts were pretty rough though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Vandar posted:

I've been waiting for this one, so I'll bite and give it a li...

TWENTY SIX MINUTES?!

Alright, I'll report back in a little while and tell you guys why Jade is an ostrich.

I’m gonna go ahead and guess it’s because of racism