Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

davidbix posted:

Conrad's always done good by me, so I don't want to just nakedly crap on the guy, but...what exactly IS a mortgage broker and why would anyone go to a mortgage broker instead of a bank?

Not quite the same, but rental brokers are loving scum in NYC because you are absolutely required to use one by law to find an apartment with few exceptions. Which means you have to come up with the first month’s rent, security deposit, and broker fee, which are usually all the same amount. So an apartment at $2000 a month will cost you $6000 to move in and that’s not including your moving costs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Not sure about Carny Cornette and how he meant it, but eggplant is absolutely a racial slur against black people amongst old school Italian Americans, as is the translation melanzana.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
So you want me to start a wiki detailing Italian American slurs for black people?

I’m the wrong person to do that for at least two reasons.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
YAH YAH YAH COCONONO
YAH YAH YAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBCxS-c3EdE

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Cornette always sounds like he needs a lozenge, he's constantly clearing his throat.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
What was Corny's reaction when #MeToo first started in late 2017? I'm just curious considering the way he's acting about being named during #SpeakingOut.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Hi, I know you two just went through the traumatic experience of encountering the man that broke into your home in order to rape and murder you, but we're going to have to let both of you go because maintaining kayfabe wasn't the first thing on your mind.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Maybe it's you that's the real Jim Cornette.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Cavauro posted:

when you post in this thread it helps jim cornette and his daughter

It's really disturbing that he's making the same exact face as the poster behind him.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Please, no fighting in the Cornhole thread.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Mulaney Power Move posted:

"so what the gently caress is she actually there for? she's there as one of the heels and to look good in that loving outfit. she's the only member of the dark order that looks like anything. it's not like, 'wow i'd like to see her titties bouncing around.'"

the part about him not believing people are upset because only women would be upset seems to be based on a joke at the end where brian quoted a comment from a woman fan and he said "well i don't believe that first comment is real because women don't watch aew"

he never said anything like only women would be upset. he did say several times that he thinks people are out of their minds to be upset.

you could criticize what he actually did say of course, won't debate that

Dying on this here hill at Camp Cornette.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

I rewatched that extremely transphobic episode of The IT Crowd a few days ago.

Man that is some unfunny television.

That's part of the problem with "separating the artist from the art" in some cases because Linehan specifically wrote that episode as "It's absolutely hysterical and totally okay that we beat the poo poo out of a woman because, come on, she's actually a man" like that wasn't rooted in his abhorrent transphobia back then.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
"Maybe I missed somethin'!"

Hiroshima? Nagasaki?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Didn't Cornette lose his loving mind when Family Guy killed off the dog and brought him back like three weeks later?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Cavauro posted:

( º﹃º )

I like this fellow, what’s their name?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I want to hear more about Tootpipe Tommy.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
So that’s a no on Tootpipe Tommy?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
What the gently caress, Tootpipe Tommy doesn't even exist.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I used to call him Butt Bagpipes.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I love his continued insistence on mentioning balding as though that was a problem for Hogan or Austin.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I didn’t write that anti-AEW poo poo, just that transphobic poo poo.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Let me give you $1,000 and thousands of words to prove that I didn’t do that particular lovely thing. By the way, have you thought about how hard JK Rowling has it now that trans people would like equal rights?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Never have I ever been banned so let me explain why transphobia is hilarious.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Hold on, I got a few more paragraphs that will certainly change your minds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Why won’t anyone believe that I’m not an rear end in a top hat when all I’ve done is be an rear end in a top hat?