Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Gaz-L posted:

I guess it's because Joey is a little skinny-fat? Like he doesn't exactly have an 8 pack, but he doesn't look massively out of shape either.

indeed, how could that grotesque specimen of worker possibly hope to surpass the unequaled physical perfection of Jim “Adonis” Cornette

“you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like” —the human embodiment of :smuggo: with extra paunch and an ever-retreating hairline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Gaz-L posted:

So I literally put more thought into it that he did?

good ol Corny never fails to disappoint

e: that’s why he’s a legend of the biz~

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Seams posted:

uhhhhhhhh

I’m gonna harmonize with you on that uhhhhhhhh and add a descant of fuckin’ what

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

coconono posted:

man gently caress Jim Cornette.

I hope his old wrestling tapes kept him company today, because I sure as hell wouldn’t wish his miserable bigoted outrage-addicted presence on anybody else’s Yuletide festivities

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

corny sucks as a person for insisting on saying and doing bigoted pigshit that hurts people

he also sucks as a performer b/c he won’t even consider updating or reworking his fuckin material, the loving hack

(I had a similar problem with Jerry Seinfeld’s “gay french king” thing. It’s not the audience at fault when they reject your obvious first-draft garbage, or your self-plagiarism from a Sketchy Beergut Wrestling taping of early nineteen eighty-gently caress)

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I'm irrationally annoyed that Cornette is mentioning Harpo Marx

Harpo was universally regarded as a cool dude who was fun to spend time with, and who left behind a legacy of kindness and generosity; Jim Cornette is a smoldering human trash fire who should keep the names of his undisputed betters out of his mouth imo

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

imo that picture ought to be marked not work-safe

what with the sickeningly filthy, grease-dribbling rear end in a top hat on proud display

it’s cornse.cx

e:

coconono posted:

but did he fuckin die

no way we’re getting that lucky in this god-forgotten hellworld, not for a long time

SatansOnion fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Apr 25, 2020

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

fuckin lmao at the wishful thinking evident in corny’s Tarzan cosplay in that thumbnail

just, howls of derisive laughter

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Benne posted:

Is anyone even remotely surprised that Jim is one of those childfree weirdos

for my part, not even slightly. children are generally still capable of joy, which confuses and enrages Corny in the way that everything confuses and enrages him that is not a fast-food trashburger

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

it’s like hello.jpg, only for the other end

an entire subgenre of pictures the point of which is “look at how much this giant rear end in a top hat can shove inside himself”

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Seams posted:

I kinda feel sorry for this guy who will be forever known as “the worst person you know” :(

I thought he was the other person implied in the headline, who just realized the validity of the worst person’s point

explains his facial expression, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Mulaney Power Move posted:

jim cornette recently recited his cheeseburger manifesto and it takes him an hour and a half from start to finish for him to prepare his own

that...sounds like an awful long time for one burg, no matter how delectable. like, does he have to seduce sous-vide the beef in the hot tub? regale the cheese with “hilarious” “anecdotes” about that old scamp Grizzly Smith while the other side of his mouth accuses Kenny Omega of child grooming? does he bake the buns with all his hot air about the good old days?