Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

TelevisedInsanity posted:

big fan of whoever does the cartoon thumbnails for his youtube channel, because it makes him come across somehow even more smug than the main character in a gamer webcomic, but with all the artistic skills of somebody who just bought anime-studio for the first time and wants to make south park

you see, he is eating donuts because JELLY janella?
you see, he is returning some jeans because POCKETS

it's really clever, you need a high-IQ to understand this comedy, otherwise, you are a trump-loving shithead that's "killing the business"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
i like that he uses that face as a catchall brand that definitely isnt lame and sad

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i like when wrestling takes itself seriously and it's framed as a legitimate competition, which is why i like a lot of older stuff. if the stakes are higher i care more and i don't need to see crazy acrobatics or some new contrived finishing move to be invested in the match. sometimes it's boring but i also get bored when someone takes ten moves in a row that look like they should result in permanent injury or death and kick out at 2. it's just a preference though and i don't see how you can argue which one is the dumber preference.

although modern wrestling is clearly the dumber preference and it is killing the business.

lol

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Anytime cornette is flagrantly racist, homophobic, or even just incorrect about a wrestling thing, i'm glad there always a million excuses for everything he says

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

no because i have never heard of josh barnett until now

how

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

someone asked "have you ever seen orange cassidy wrestle for real" and the answer for me is no, i only know what i have been exposed to, and what i have been exposed to so far is a joke, so why should i take it upon myself to seek out "the good orange cassidy matches"?

hmmm