Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Gentle Autist posted:

I used soulseek, op

no clue if you are joking but I just found a ton of rare poo poo on soulseek yesterday that wasn't on any torrent site or youtube

both music and a tv show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Gentle Autist posted:

soulseek is the best for finding obscure poo poo. its like digging in record crates in old secondhand vinyl stores

yeah seriously i can find a FLAC rip of a movie OST from 1947 on there

i actually found stuff i personally ripped and uploaded to the internet 25 years ago on there right now, it's loving awesome

i guess it makes sense because it's just people leaving their hard drive files open for the taking, so you're gonna get better results than torrent or usenet.

it reminds me of SADCHUB a lot in that respect and I;m surprised to see SADCHUB (or the non-SA variant) is no longer around which is a shame