Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

krampster2

Oh no! A team of investigative journalists have gotten into the HQ building (of your cult, dodgy police force, morally spurious corporation etc.) and are pointing cameras at your boss while asking some very uncomfortable questions.

It's time to flip the screen on your mid 2000's JVC camcorder and give it back to 'em! Make sure to wear a perfectly neutral expression while you engage their camera operator in a camcorder standoff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Good thing I packed my own camcorder. Looks like the investigator has become the investigated!
:camera6::smuggo:

Heather Papps

hello friend

stuff was already tense

but then....

a THIRD camcorder was produced

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

I shot the sheriff (with my camcorder)

but I did not shoot the deputy (because he was working his own camcorder, but it turns out this was unfortunate because he was doing some sketchy stuff by visually eliding some important details and I should have thought to make a visual record of his disingenuous framing)

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Reporter: What's it like being a big dumb stupid jerk? (holds a microphone out to me while her cameraman trains on me)

Me: It's not so bad, since I'm rubber.

(the reporter is confused, so I seize the opportunity to snatch microphone and hold it back out to her as my own cameraman appears and starts rolling)

Me: What's it like...being glue? :smug:

(reporter starts crying)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

google THIS posted:

Reporter: What's it like being a big dumb stupid jerk? (holds a microphone out to me while her cameraman trains on me)

Me: It's not so bad, since I'm rubber.

(the reporter is confused, so I seize the opportunity to snatch microphone and hold it back out to her as my own cameraman appears and starts rolling)

Me: What's it like...being glue? :smug:

(reporter starts crying)

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!