Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Its here again!

This weekend is Double Points Weekend

Your global generation rate of Illustration of Mana is doubled up to a maximum of your current Patrician Level. When you purchase Redemption Zanzibars from the community hub their contribution toward your Prestige Teir generates twice the Illustration of Mana and all Prize Crypts have an increased chance to meld into Deluge Mysteries based on your current Patrician Level

To try and mitigate some of the chaos over other weekends one of the pointheads made this spreadsheet to help people keep track of their extra points over this weekend. If you post in this thread asking how to do a simple point calculation expect some of the regulars to give you a hard time. If you have used the spreadsheet and you are still having trouble please PM one of the thread mentors - be patient, theyre human too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilbas
Feb 1, 2011

I’m sick and tired of you guys appealing more and more to complete casuals with these weekends. Used to be if you saw someone with a full set of Nascent Gemeralds you knew they worked for it.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Perfect, Im gonna do a post or two and then get busy with other stuff and then never come back again, so this perfect for me.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
gently caress yeah i've been saving up for this! if you can't run with the whales get outta the ocean!

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

"The greatest honor history can bestow is the title of peacemaker."
Okay but I'm just going to do a chargeback once I get bored.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Wtf I spent $60 on zanzibars last week and this happens? Will the devs please credit me my double points this is bullshit and I spent a month eating nothing but vitamin pills to save up and I didn't even win a Inosuyaga, Demoness of Destiny skin f*ck this!!!!

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

The last time I did this I lost all my submersible dirigible points, just a warning for any other players out there.

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

"The greatest honor history can bestow is the title of peacemaker."
How many times should I uninstall and go through the tutorial again in order to get the necessary RNG rare item at the start of the game? I'm unemployed, so time isn't a factor. I have a tray of 30 old android phones to help me go faster.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
the odds of you getting the Kurabaro Super ship are approximately 10 million to 1, so i'd say try for about three months and if nothing by that point you can just buy it for $300. it's not really worth playing the game otherwise

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

The Bramble posted:

Wtf I spent $60 on zanzibars last week and this happens? Will the devs please credit me my double points this is bullshit and I spent a month eating nothing but vitamin pills to save up and I didn't even win a Inosuyaga, Demoness of Destiny skin f*ck this!!!!

I've reviewed the case and it looks like we've accidentally deleted your items while loading up the file. To make it up theres been a note added to your account giving you a further 200% bonus to all deposits in the upcoming Carribean Waves promotion.

Dell_Zincht posted:

The last time I did this I lost all my submersible dirigible points, just a warning for any other players out there.

SDPs were the temporary currency for the Skycoins! event and it was stated in the terms and conditions that they would be reset to nil at the end of the event. To make it up theres been a note added to your account giving you a further 200% bonus to all deposits in the upcoming Carribean Waves promotion.

Richard M Nixon posted:

How many times should I uninstall and go through the tutorial again in order to get the necessary RNG rare item at the start of the game? I'm unemployed, so time isn't a factor. I have a tray of 30 old android phones to help me go faster.

Its a common misconception that the points are random during double points weekend, the bottom line is They arent. The points awarded are amount of points before they are doubled, then that much again. Theres a more detailed explanation in the OP.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
pick a box to open one of them has points the other one has DOUBLE POINTS, or no points.

[ ]

[ ]

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Mozi posted:

the odds of you getting the Kurabaro Super ship are approximately 10 million to 1, so i'd say try for about three months and if nothing by that point you can just buy it for $300. it's not really worth playing the game otherwise

VIP Planet items have had their cash prices doubled to adjust for the weekends point inflation. As as way of thanking you for your inquiry, cool sunglasses have been added to your image gallery.

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
Come Pay, M'Lord

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
This is bullshit, we need an Authentic Mode server.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Colonel Cancer posted:

This is bullshit, we need an Authentic Mode server.

To make it up theres been a note added to your account giving you a further 200% bonus to all deposits in the upcoming Carribean Waves promotion.

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

Is Classic Mode ever coming back in some form? I always preferred the legacy point system and thought it allowed for greater creativity w.r.t. challenge layouts

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

It's Authentic Mode, grinder.

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

Authentic Mode is the server system, not the point system. You are clearly new to the game and just trying to sound like a vet

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
I have two Deluge Mysteries and im level 8 Patrician. How many points do I get?

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Dell_Zincht posted:

gently caress this post, I bet you tried to play on Sail Away Sunday and lost points like all the other noobs, that are all we get around here these days... smdh. Site admins should not be rewarding this kind of beachcomber rear end attitude IMHO

Nasty Old Randy
Sep 5, 2017

Im Nasty
There is a SECRET event for FREE 4X REWARDS just go to game.k239xkk234m2laz1.goatse.cx.ru and sign into paypal

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
Whale story. I got scammed in a pc to pp conversion and can’t wait until i can just buy patrician points straight up at a local Target just like Roblox.

Also Founders’ Edition Barge dtt has too many d and h points. If it had more i and m it would justify the pp. Using Tepid Oil is a horrible bandaid fix reminiscent of f2p shens with consumables.

Bobcats fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Oct 31, 2019

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Does my Mountain Dew double XP code stack with this offer?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

StabMasterArson posted:

Does my Mountain Dew double XP code stack with this offer?

My supervisor and I were wondering if we can each have a sip from your can

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Please do not use the live assistant for 15-20 minutes. Its not us writing all those things

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
i'm a little confused, I bought the 2000 Zanzibar package but my Patrician Level is capping my available Mana generation. how should I spend more money to take advantage of these great deals?

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender
LEARNED OBSEQUIALS TOO OP PLZ NERF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Can I use these points coupons I've been saving up on DOUBLE POINTS WEEKEND? I know it's not usually kosher to combine promotions like this but I really need these points, man. BAD.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Mozi posted:

i'm a little confused, I bought the 2000 Zanzibar package but my Patrician Level is capping my available Mana generation. how should I spend more money to take advantage of these great deals?

If you have no material wealth left to share we have deal where you can exchange your labour aboard one of our affiliate marketing galleys

E: If you need to get us money quickly we have a variety of blackjack where the cards go up to 90

Isaac fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Oct 31, 2019

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Fozzy The Bear posted:

I have two Deluge Mysteries and im level 8 Patrician. How many points do I get?

I'll field this one, You get double the points. Twice as many.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Can I apply a points multiplier item to get more than double points this weekend or am I capped at the double points?

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Hey guys Gamer_Ashley420 here to let you know I've teamed up with everyone's favorite full-featured mobile gaming experience to do a 48 hour stream of 2x points weekend from inside my bathtub. The first 200 new subs will receive 4 ounces of authentic Gamer Girl Bathwater in the mail, and 12 lucky donors will be entered to win a full gallon of it AFTER I begin to eliminate my body waste in it. My contract stipulates I cannot leave the tub for any reason so you know it's going to be good!! See you on Twitch (♡ω♡ ) ~♪

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Isaac posted:

If you have no material wealth left to share we have deal where you can exchange your labour aboard one of our affiliate marketing galleys

E: If you need to get us money quickly we have a variety of blackjack where the cards go up to 90

in that case - hit me!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Double Points Weekend so I rated this thread :one: twice.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Can I get some free ghost points? It's haloween man!!

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

Yeah, is the Halloween event still happening this weekend?

LordAdakos
Sep 1, 2009
I pre-ordered the spooky tophat skin pack that was supposed to come with 3,000 in-game acorns but I only got 2,499 acorns and 1 new-game-plus voucher. What gives!? Already prestiges TWICE, and dropped $200 USD for this plus the karambit skin packs this week alone.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
thank goodness, I really needed this opportunity

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Isaac posted:

I'll field this one, You get double the points. Twice as many.

Ok I'm confused. Do I get double points, or do I get twice as many? Which is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im still trying to use up the points i gathered last double points weekend!!!