Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

CPL593H posted:

What was I supposed to have? The front yard looks a lot worse.

moss lawn

yard looks p. dope

My Spirit Otter fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Nov 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Not yours, faker.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Goons either live in a perfectly manicured Japanese garden or a trailer park, there is no in between.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

Burt Sexual posted:

Not yours, faker.

yes it is, to prove such, i have placed a sign and let my dog outside

GeekTheMage
May 20, 2001

My Spirit Otter posted:

Nice dog

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Woah that’s a rad dog

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Well poo poo

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

bird with big dick posted:

Woah that’s a rad dog

ty guys, he didn't want to pose for the pic, but when itold him it was to own some nerd mod on something awful, he was totally down and put on his best clothes

feller
Jul 5, 2006

My Spirit Otter posted:

lmao

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Does anyone else find it disturbing that a mod is asking for pictures of "young grass on the field"?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

drat look at that dog

he's rad as hell

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
how do I become a 'leaf carer' how do I reach a point in my life where I give a gently caress about leaves when the world is like this.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Motherfucker posted:

how do I become a 'leaf carer' how do I reach a point in my life where I give a gently caress about leaves when the world is like this.

About when you get excited for a new washing machine.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
i rake and bag up leaves in watertight bags and then piss in em and seal em up. I have about ten bags on the go at once and after about a week of fermenting in my own piss I add it to my big compost pile.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

i rake and bag up leaves in watertight bags and then piss in em and seal em up. I have about ten bags on the go at once and after about a week of fermenting in my own piss I add it to my big compost pile.

Whoa
Whoa
Whoa
That's wasteful.
Send those piss bags over my way.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

i can offer 10L bags that have been used to store piss and leaves and will still contain trace amounts of both for a dollar a pop email me at pissbags AT gmail DOT com

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

i told the lady at the nursery where I buy all my plants that I'm pissing in bags of leaves to try and cultivate leaf mould and she looked at me funny and said she'd never heard of it so maybe i've been owned but we only have one toilet so imo its good to have an outdoor toilet (bag of leaves) for pissing in peak periods

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

here is a list of stuff that is ok to piss on in the garden. if it isn't on this list I wouldn't recommend it.

fruit trees
roses
any kind of compost pile
snails
your dog

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Mozi posted:

one way or another you want to collect as many leaves as you can and put them in a big pile somewhere and leave them for three years

it's literally the best compost around and it's totally free

don't "leaf" it on the table!

yeah these morons are depriving the soil of precious nutrients. Give the nutes to me if you don't want them i'm greedy as hell for the nutes

oh dope posted:

It loving kills me watching some old dude spend all day raking leaves, bagging them up, dragging the bags to the curb to be picked up, and then spread fertilizer over the yard. It's obscene.

he deserves his Sisyphean lifestyle

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Please remember to clean out your gutters during summer, or the king spider will dance on your face during the hot balmy nights

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

here is a list of stuff that is ok to piss on in the garden. if it isn't on this list I wouldn't recommend it.

fruit trees
roses
any kind of compost pile
snails
your dog

You left "big rear end bags" off the list of things to piss in and I'm starting to get concerned that your offer of piss leaf bags might not be sincere

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Dude read my freaking posts I am pissing ON the leaves that are IN the bag even if I was just collecting piss I still wouldn’t piss ON the bags bc it’d just run off think for a fuckin second before you post in gbs

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I SAID IN THE BAGS
IN THEM
JESUS CHRIST

E: look I think we both need to calm down here and focus on what's important and that's you pissing inside leaf bags and getting them to me asap

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I am covetous of the leaves. every leaf that falls upon my lands is composted to provide nutes for my lush spine-trees and tumorous sumacs

s'Ilancy
Jun 9, 2004

Drunk posting...oh God hang on...
There is no way I would bag up the leaves that fall in my front yard. Those jokers get chopped up and mulched during mowing and left where they are. I do have an ungodly huge Leyland Cypress in the middle of said front yard, so I'm much more concerned about faceplanting through a garden spider web as I'm going around it.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Getting a mulcher is maybe the single best investment I’ve ever made not only does it make the leaves I can’t piss on more compostable but it means that my piss is absorbed more consistently allowing me to get the most mileage out of my limited amounts of piss

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
some recommend making GBS threads directly on your lawn but i don't do it as often as recommend. just don't have time

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
this was my lawn earlier this year

total work invested: approx 0.001

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

If you want to poo poo on your lawn you should probably be vegetarian bc meat based parasites that travel through our digestive system unscathed tend to be bad news for plants. You can compost human poo poo but there’s very little you can do with it apart from just trench it in places you aren’t gonna grow food crops. Taking a dump straight on roses sounds good in theory but in reality it’s a bad time

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Mozi posted:

Look out, the forest is coming for your house

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
i fear no ents

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

Mozi posted:

incredibly my jam

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mozi posted:

Cool but do you ever get poison ivy or whatever ?

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
How long until we can do this thread but about snow removal instead?

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
PSA: Just mow your goddamn snow.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Burt Sexual posted:

Cool but do you ever get poison ivy or whatever ?

fortunately no, not in my specific area, but ticks a real bear

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

Mozi posted:

fortunately no, not in my specific area, but ticks a real bear

obv answer is to just take some of ur dogs flea and tick medicine

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
that's a thing we talk about up here a bunch. why the hell do we have this stuff for pets but nothing for people. i read somewhere it might cause cancer after a decade or something which is pretty irrelevant for pets but who knows. as ticks continue to spread i imagine somebody will have something eventually. for the time being, tick checks, tick checks

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

My backyard is mostly blackberry bushes(as it goes with most of the PNW). The last thing I care about is wasting time with the lawn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

Mozi posted:

that's a thing we talk about up here a bunch. why the hell do we have this stuff for pets but nothing for people. i read somewhere it might cause cancer after a decade or something which is pretty irrelevant for pets but who knows. as ticks continue to spread i imagine somebody will have something eventually. for the time being, tick checks, tick checks

i think it's more because we're mostly hairless, so it's easier to notice them and pull them off, we also have the ability to dress to avoid, so ticks, while problematic, aren't a priority?