Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Leaves are much easier to empty out of a front loader.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Make sure you don't mix your reds and greens though

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Dolphin posted:

Burt edit: if you post how awesome your au naturael your yard is with out grass, and or leaves everywhere, you must post pics with username included.

bird with big dick posted:

No in 6 hours it’s midnight probably still dark

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

You people should let your yards grow wild and free I don't have to mow or rake leaves and it's better for the environment and also SUCK IT BURT

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
now post one w/out the sign, ur view looks nice

s'Ilancy
Jun 9, 2004

Drunk posting...oh God hang on...
I've been entertaining the notion of xeriscaping my front yard, but all this talk about urine-soaked leaves and human feces worked into the mulching process...

... got a lot to think about.

You lot are inspiring, I gotta say. I bet my side-garden will be a hit next spring.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

My Spirit Otter posted:

:same:

Sucking it rn

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

i mowed my leaves. happy saturday.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Burt Sexual posted:

Sucking it rn
yeah thanks a lot, now i can't even see the view because of the username you demanded

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Burt Sexual posted:

Sucking it rn

Thank you please try to suck it unprompted in the future I don't like having to remind you.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

The kangaroos hosed my bird feeder, loving assholes

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

My Spirit Otter posted:

Thank you, we house hunted for a long time (like 14 months) to find a good view with a good location and an okay lot.

Here's a daytime and a sunset pic i haven't found a good sunrise or night time pic yet, I take too many pics and don't organize them.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

killer view, sucks about the substation tho

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Bird with Nice View

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

I mow my leaves, but I use a bag and I dump it all into a compost pile so some leaf matter gets left behind but not nearly all of it

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I have a 70 foot Linden tree in my front yard and lilac bushes in the backyard. The linden is still 95% green and holding it's leaves and the lilacs have dropped maybe 1/4 of their leaves. Snow and cold is forecasted. I may not be able to clean up my yard. :smithicide:

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if i had my way, the whole godamned world would be Kentucky bluegrass

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Ive been planting a localised rye grass just everywhere I put a tree or shrub in and it’s fuckin taking off but I just trim it with garden scissors if it’s getting too long bc the fauna keep it down pretty good on their own

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

You're making me homesick mate. Got any bungarras down your way?

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Nah barely any lizards at all just a fucktonne of various smaller marsupials and some Roos and wallabys and native birds out my dickhole I’m in a weird valley climate so it’s v dry most of the year but not very hot at all so I reckon they’re all a little more west from me

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

You need to water your lawn.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I’m building up areas of lawn around stuff that is getting dedicated daily watering like the grey water you can see down the bottom but just pouring water on an acre of grass is a huge fuckwit move unless I had a giant tank, which jerk offs would 100% steal from

I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to use town water on your garden in my council area but I don’t read the by laws

Jezza of OZPOS fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Nov 3, 2019

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I’m building up areas of lawn around stuff that is getting dedicated daily watering like the grey water you can see down the bottom but just pouring water on an acre of grass is a huge fuckwit move unless I had a giant tank, which cunts would 100% steal from

I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to use town water on your garden in my council area but I don’t read the by laws

It was a joke and I realized fully it was Australian dust bowl territory.

E don’t use that word outside of aus gbs btw

Burt Sexual fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Nov 3, 2019

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

My Spirit Otter posted:

eh, all the power line easements means he knows nobody will built a house that blocks his view.

bradzilla posted:

I have a 70 foot Linden tree in my front yard

isn't that the tree that smells like cum?

did you buy your house and then the next spring, or whenever linden trees have flowers, think "hold on a minute why does everything smell like spunk?"

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

My Spirit Otter posted:

He gets a great view of the arcing and explosions if there's a fuckup there though.

Klyith posted:

did you buy your house and then the next spring, or whenever linden trees have flowers, think "hold on a minute why does everything smell like spunk?"
That's the tree that has big round leaves the size of dinner plates lol. In the USA they're often called basswood, they're lovely trees with pretty understated blossoms that smell to me like wild roses and lemon peel, and basswood honey rules.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Wait, you have a problem moving your leaves OP!? Because if that is what's going on than I swear to almighty JEBUS that I will come to your home and I will CUT you!

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

Klyith posted:

eh, all the power line easements means he knows nobody will built a house that blocks his view.

Myron Baloney posted:

He gets a great view of the arcing and explosions if there's a fuckup there though.

fuckin excellent points all around

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

I liked this mission and Grand Theft Auto V. I use to thin out the bad guy's numbers by getting on that hill and sniping a whole bunch of them before I drove down there.

Klyith posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoqlYGuZGVM

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Burt Sexual posted:

E don’t use that word outside of aus gbs btw

It’s an awful habit I have both irl and in forums posting so I will never be mad if you hit me with a 6er for it bc I genuinely mean no offence and will try to use ‘jerkoffs’ outside that one thread

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

It’s an awful habit I have both irl and in forums posting so I will never be mad if you hit me with a 6er for it bc I genuinely mean no offence and will try to use ‘jerkoffs’ outside that one thread

Tyvm!

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

wait what's wrong with saying oval office, it's a phenomenal word

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

My Spirit Otter posted:

wait what's wrong with saying oval office, it's a phenomenal word

You still haven’t posted your yard with username. Expect more until we bask in the beauty of your brambles and poison oak.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

My Spirit Otter posted:

wait what's wrong with saying jerk offs, it's a phenomenal word

Burt doesn’t like it and that seems fair tbh, we disagree on acceptable usage of it bc I can only assume he has never heard it’s beauty uttered with the known most sonorous Anglo accent : broad Australian

But he is in charge here and he lets us say it in the Australia thread so I’m fine with it

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

just checking to see if any of my grass needs cutting

around the mango tree looks good. that poo poo with the purple flower is a weed that is just everywhere but I'm on a real zen gardening kick in that I pretty much cannot be hosed removing weeds bc anywhere they are growing will probably just turn back into weeds again almost immediately so I'm just gonna plant hearty poo poo around em since they look kkinda pretty

only actual patch of grass I have that I planted rn

oh poo poo maybe I need to cut the grass around the mulberry bush

i didn't mow it bc gently caress you bur

This patch of grass absolutely does not need cutting. The light is hosed but there are little wispy tufts here and there but I have given up on this patch bc I was blowing through quite a bit of water for very little result. The shadow on the right is my dog pissing on a tree

Jezza of OZPOS fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Nov 3, 2019

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
No leaves to mow in my front yard but let me show you our ugly lemon tree:

This bastard owns, lemons are plentiful, ugly, ultra-juicy and full of seeds. We don't know what kind of lemons these are, nor do we know how old the tree itself is but every year around this time becomes a Lemon Party for the whole neighborhood, if you know what I mean.

EDIT
Also I told Burt I'd post pictures of our trees a few days ago, sorry I'm late bub

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Nov 3, 2019

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

KakerMix posted:

No leaves to mow in my front yard but let me show you our ugly lemon tree:

This bastard owns, lemons are plentiful, ugly, ultra-juicy and full of seeds. We don't know what kind of lemons these are, nor do we know how old the tree itself is but every year around this time becomes a Lemon Party for the whole neighborhood, if you know what I mean.

Those are grapefruits

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Klyith posted:

I've never noticed a cum smell :shrug:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

bradzilla posted:

I've never noticed a cum smell :shrug:

Clean your room :bahgawd:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

All my poo poo is covered in snow now. And my dog's poo poo too.

Gonna call the pooper scoopers in spring and let the snowfall do my work for me. Dog poo poo snow lasagna in my backyard

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Burt Sexual posted:

Those are grapefruits

Gross noway, not a fan of grapefruit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Yellow grapefruit taste crazy weird on their own but there’s an undeniable depth of flavour in there that I can enjoy once you add a bit of sweet whether that be red grapefruit or just some kind of cordial