Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
i rake and bag up leaves in watertight bags and then piss in em and seal em up. I have about ten bags on the go at once and after about a week of fermenting in my own piss I add it to my big compost pile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

i can offer 10L bags that have been used to store piss and leaves and will still contain trace amounts of both for a dollar a pop email me at pissbags AT gmail DOT com

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

i told the lady at the nursery where I buy all my plants that I'm pissing in bags of leaves to try and cultivate leaf mould and she looked at me funny and said she'd never heard of it so maybe i've been owned but we only have one toilet so imo its good to have an outdoor toilet (bag of leaves) for pissing in peak periods

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

here is a list of stuff that is ok to piss on in the garden. if it isn't on this list I wouldn't recommend it.

fruit trees
roses
any kind of compost pile
snails
your dog

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Please remember to clean out your gutters during summer, or the king spider will dance on your face during the hot balmy nights

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Dude read my freaking posts I am pissing ON the leaves that are IN the bag even if I was just collecting piss I still wouldn’t piss ON the bags bc it’d just run off think for a fuckin second before you post in gbs

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Getting a mulcher is maybe the single best investment I’ve ever made not only does it make the leaves I can’t piss on more compostable but it means that my piss is absorbed more consistently allowing me to get the most mileage out of my limited amounts of piss

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

If you want to poo poo on your lawn you should probably be vegetarian bc meat based parasites that travel through our digestive system unscathed tend to be bad news for plants. You can compost human poo poo but there’s very little you can do with it apart from just trench it in places you aren’t gonna grow food crops. Taking a dump straight on roses sounds good in theory but in reality it’s a bad time

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Burt Sexual posted:

I have a friend that has Lyme disease and man she says it sucks every day, forever.

Same but in Australia our proud obsession with bio security means we don’t have Lyme disease carrying ticks here so it’s literally impossible to find a doctor that has a clue about it

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

The kangaroos hosed my bird feeder, loving assholes

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Ive been planting a localised rye grass just everywhere I put a tree or shrub in and it’s fuckin taking off but I just trim it with garden scissors if it’s getting too long bc the fauna keep it down pretty good on their own

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Nah barely any lizards at all just a fucktonne of various smaller marsupials and some Roos and wallabys and native birds out my dickhole I’m in a weird valley climate so it’s v dry most of the year but not very hot at all so I reckon they’re all a little more west from me

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I’m building up areas of lawn around stuff that is getting dedicated daily watering like the grey water you can see down the bottom but just pouring water on an acre of grass is a huge fuckwit move unless I had a giant tank, which jerk offs would 100% steal from

I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to use town water on your garden in my council area but I don’t read the by laws

Jezza of OZPOS fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Nov 3, 2019

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Burt Sexual posted:

E don’t use that word outside of aus gbs btw

It’s an awful habit I have both irl and in forums posting so I will never be mad if you hit me with a 6er for it bc I genuinely mean no offence and will try to use ‘jerkoffs’ outside that one thread

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

My Spirit Otter posted:

wait what's wrong with saying jerk offs, it's a phenomenal word

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Burt doesn’t like it and that seems fair tbh, we disagree on acceptable usage of it bc I can only assume he has never heard it’s beauty uttered with the known most sonorous Anglo accent : broad Australian

But he is in charge here and he lets us say it in the Australia thread so I’m fine with it

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

just checking to see if any of my grass needs cutting

around the mango tree looks good. that poo poo with the purple flower is a weed that is just everywhere but I'm on a real zen gardening kick in that I pretty much cannot be hosed removing weeds bc anywhere they are growing will probably just turn back into weeds again almost immediately so I'm just gonna plant hearty poo poo around em since they look kkinda pretty

only actual patch of grass I have that I planted rn

oh poo poo maybe I need to cut the grass around the mulberry bush

i didn't mow it bc gently caress you bur

This patch of grass absolutely does not need cutting. The light is hosed but there are little wispy tufts here and there but I have given up on this patch bc I was blowing through quite a bit of water for very little result. The shadow on the right is my dog pissing on a tree

Jezza of OZPOS fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Nov 3, 2019

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Yellow grapefruit taste crazy weird on their own but there’s an undeniable depth of flavour in there that I can enjoy once you add a bit of sweet whether that be red grapefruit or just some kind of cordial

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I am basing this solely on my impression of just straight up eating citrus on the reg but I feel like yellow grapefruit are the sort of closest thing we have to whatever the original common ancestor of all citrus is. It feels like an insane primal flavour that has been unmeddled with by human interaction, repulsive yet tantalising

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Big Beef City posted:

I think that'd be a pomelo.
I also think that's what the guy is growing instead of lemons or grapefruit.

That said, for sweetness on a grapefruit, halve it, dust with sugar, and then pop it under a broiler. It caramelizes the sugar on top of the fruit and it owns.

Ok well that's my citrus advice for the day.

e: - Pomelo tree

He also said "lots of seeds"...well, that's also Pomelos. (note they may not be pink inside like this, but the seeds on not-so-cultivated ones would probably look like this:

This was a cool and dope informative post and I’m sending you a bag of piss leaves via venmo to say thanks

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

KakerMix posted:

You guys, it's a lemon tree, we've lived in this house for 7 years. Yeah they are usually round, yes they are ugly as gently caress, but they are *lemons*.

I have seen wild lemons that shape but I just got excited to talk about citrus and I’m pretty sure they’re just lemons cross bred with some other citrus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Not much grapefruit with you