Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

It's coming this weekend. Overwatch 2, Diablo 4, WoW: Shadowlands and uhhh I guess an Hearthstone expac? This Blizzcon promises to be one of the most exciting in history... Here's hoping that gamers know 'what to do' there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
do you like blizzard games plutonis

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I want to violently murder plutonis.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3901499

:raise:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'm excited for

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Dota underlords and artefact the dota cardgame hoipe edit wrong developer. Pardon

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

do you like blizzard games plutonis

Rock n roll racing and blackthorne were cool and in blackthorne you can murk women with a shotgun like demonius would

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

I clicked a few random threads and saw posts about dudes getting redpilled and committing mass shootings and having epic meltdowns in response to a free game about raising trans awareness makes me think that all the peoples doing the same catchphrase about how it's a fun lighthearted place for liking games are frankly not operating in good faith.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm looking forward to more high wire balancing acts like the performative LGBTQ inclusivity in the west with just enough plausible deniability as to not hinder profits overseas.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

I clicked a few random threads and saw posts about dudes getting redpilled and committing mass shootings and having epic meltdowns in response to a free game about raising trans awareness makes me think that all the peoples doing the same catchphrase about how it's a fun lighthearted place for liking games are frankly not operating in good faith.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

lmfao the gently caress thread was that guy even talking about

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

elf help book posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm looking forward to more high wire balancing acts like the performative LGBTQ inclusivity in the west with just enough plausible deniability as to not hinder profits overseas.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope Diablo 4 has a real money auction house so I can make sweet cash off my phat drops.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

Lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

lmfao the gently caress thread was that guy even talking about

he linked to a specific post by.... the op of this thread! :arghfist::crossarms:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

I hope Diablo 4 has a real money auction house so I can make sweet cash off my phat drops.
This.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That guy read someone quoting the hatred guy and thought it was serious somehow

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

Yeah... wonder who that was haha

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

Sleeveless has like three other accounts and he's been hated on all of them

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
link to the thread plz

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

ArfJason posted:

link to the thread plz
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3902453&pagenumber=2#post499564142

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Yeah... wonder who that was haha

Oh I was joking here but he actually was quoting me

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

lmfao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lumpy's trick.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Larry Parrish posted:

Weird. Cant believe gamers are as an aggregate are are tarded mongs with huge lucious gynomasts. Main reason i only stick to the imp zone only rdr2 online rp New Cuckston server for my gaming these days

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

Weird. Cant believe gamers are as an aggregate are are tarded mongs with huge lucious gynomasts. Main reason i only stick to the imp zone only rdr2 online rp New Cuckston server for my gaming these days

Cuck...lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

elf help book posted:

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I like Blizzard video games.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Its been

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsgYEXtqmPU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gently caress Yes Bros.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.
I started off ready to like everything shown.

I think I hate it all??