Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I decided to go over my parents' because of local death storm conditions, and I noticed pops had some ginger ale in the fridge. The good kind.

So I poured a little cup and as I put the bottle back felt something weird in my lower back. I'm pretty sure I totally hosed up uh like my kidneys or spine or something. The region has become instantaneously sore as all hell. Rotating my torso forward, like I was going to do a crunch or in the "sucking my own dick" position is extremely painful. Normal sitting, standing or walking is uncomfortable but not really that bad. Rolling my spine the opposite direction as if I was sticking my rear end out as far as it goes makes it less bothersome but isn't exactly comfortable to keep a position like that. If I rotate sideways it's no difference, same as if I skew around in different directions. Appears to be uh like dorsoventral curvature ratio or some poo poo, that's the only direction that makes a difference. I have to actively coil or uncoil like a shrimp to make it feel different, if this makes sense.

If it helps I can mspaint a diagram

the only thing I did strenuous at all today was run and that was like 20 hours ago

anyway what do you guys think I should do, i'm thinkin just ride this one out. In the space of writing the op it has lessened some but idunno we'll see. I guess post your own geriatric back problems to pass the time until we all decompose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
First to say lol

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
sit on your rear end and drink booze then go to bed

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
You broken down old piece of poo poo

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
seriously I have a weird spine and that happens to me sometimes. Mine is a winning strategy

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You wrote all that and couldn't even come up with a "threw my back out humping your mom" joke?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Giraffe posted:

You broken down old piece of poo poo

Seriously.
Op needs to borrow $2
To get to the circus.
Which is in town.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
i'm completely out of booze so i'm going with coffee for now. Moms need humped too this is no laughing matter alright

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
It's because I uhhhhh, banged you too hard!

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I'm sorry that was rude, I hope it's just some weird muscle spasm. You should put a hot compress on it!

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

op: Doctor, it hurts when I suck my own dick!
Doctor: Stop sucking your own dick then. <toots on a pipe>

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
you'll be fine

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
feel better swc

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Everybody's gotta go eventually

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Well? We're waiting.

naem
May 29, 2011

running especially when it’s been a while makes my back muscle tense up sometimes, it gets better after a few days then doesn’t come back if I keep up the exercising

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
nah, ur good

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

A person whose momma you are must have stepped on a crack OP

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Go to a vet and get put down imho

I'm not a doctor though.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

sounds like a crippling opiate addiction is all that's left. there are no other options.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Buschmaki posted:

It's because I uhhhhh, banged you too hard!
/

Greg Legg posted:

you'll be fine

I think I actually will be but it's still weird as gently caress

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Well? We're waiting.

Ralph Hurley posted:

A person whose momma you are must have stepped on a crack OP

oh no all those sewer babies were a problem after all

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Climb a mountain and have lots of gay sex

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
decompress your spine with pullups or just hang off the bar, do it as much as u can. drink alot of water too because your body is probably going to allocate alot of your water for the injury site.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

"sucking my own dick"

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

I decided to go over my parents' because of local death storm conditions, and I noticed pops had some ginger ale in the fridge. The good kind.

So I poured a little cup and as I put the bottle back felt something weird in my lower back. I'm pretty sure I totally hosed up uh like my kidneys or spine or something. The region has become instantaneously sore as all hell. Rotating my torso forward, like I was going to do a crunch or in the "sucking my own dick" position is extremely painful. Normal sitting, standing or walking is uncomfortable but not really that bad. Rolling my spine the opposite direction as if I was sticking my rear end out as far as it goes makes it less bothersome but isn't exactly comfortable to keep a position like that. If I rotate sideways it's no difference, same as if I skew around in different directions. Appears to be uh like dorsoventral curvature ratio or some poo poo, that's the only direction that makes a difference. I have to actively coil or uncoil like a shrimp to make it feel different, if this makes sense.

the only thing I did strenuous at all today was run and that was like 20 hours ago

anyway what do you guys think I should do, i'm thinkin just ride this one out. In the space of writing the op it has lessened some but idunno we'll see. I guess post your own geriatric back problems to pass the time until we all decompose

Go to a chiropractor dude.

I just fractured my coccyx (snowboarding) :lol:

:350:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Blow posted:

I just fractured my coccyx (snowboarding) :lol:

:350:

If you're lucky they'll break your back for real, then you're on lawsuit easy street (getting pushed ofc.)

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
lowtax parachute account spotted

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Spines for the spine god

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

fucken lowtax gets a poo poo spine and then comes all the hangers-on looking for spine sympathy.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I hurt my back real good trying to suck my own cock as well

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
look bud I think it's musculature not the spine itself there's all kinda ligaments and poo poo it could be

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
Enjoy your kidney stones, OP.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i recommend calling in sick to work and masturbating
did not read the op

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Blow posted:

why see somebody with an actual medical degree when you can just hand the job off to an amateur. :smugdog:

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Did it feel like someone strummed an open E on the devil's own guitar?

You will not power through it. Take all the anti-inflammatories and try not to move much for a couple days.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

i'm completely out of booze so i'm going with coffee for now. Moms need humped too this is no laughing matter alright

Mum needs humped too?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Talking about goons disappointed I failed to put in a "threw out my back fuckin ur mom" joke

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Blow posted:

Never, ever do this actually

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Sounds like you tweaked your sciatic nerve. It's painful as hell but goes away eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
If you're American, you've got two options:
1) Buy fish antibiotics from BUDK and hope they somehow help
2) Kurt Cobain impersonation.
:911: