Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Probably has something to do with the cursed purple orb you never explained.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Your spine is trying to get away. You better show it who's boss!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You have paid but the first installment of the SpineTax. Expect more....

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Throwing your back out literally moving. How fat are you op

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Wasn't there a goon who recently destroyed their body by opening a bottle of wine?

Beverages, the deadliest game

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Arrhythmia posted:

Probably has something to do with the cursed purple orb you never explained.

Potentially. I haven't stopped my alchemical inquiries

chrysopoeia eludes me for now, but maybe i'm getting closer

bradzilla posted:

Throwing your back out literally moving. How fat are you op

got a gut from slaggin down beers for years, that's why I think it's prob some serious organ failure. Other than that not really at all. Been working out to try and remedy this but progress is slow.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Couldn't have happened to a better person, OP

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Rolling my spine the opposite direction as if I was sticking my rear end out as far as it goes makes it less bothersome

Wear high heels

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
Bad news, like Tim Allen in The Santa Clause you must have inadvertently killed Lowtax and have begun transforming into a replacement penniless broken-spine lord of SA

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Well, he's got the first two covered

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
you need to do back exercises and start lifting things with your legs completely straightened out

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

sucking my own dick

absolute mad lad

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Potentially. I haven't stopped my alchemical inquiries

chrysopoeia eludes me for now, but maybe i'm getting closer

Have you tried the wet path OP? They say it is the easiest.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
That sounds exactly like what happened to my dad. Turns out it was the onset of a degenerative bone disease where his skeletal system basically turned to powder over a six month period. The good news is that it wasn't fatal. He had to spend the rest of his life floating in a warm salt water solution because without the support of his bones his lungs and other organs would have rapidly failed due to the pressure of gravity on the soft tissue. But thanks to the tank he lived another twenty years. Sure it would get tough watching him gasping for breath desperately for what must have felt to him like an eternity when we had to lift him in his netting while we drained and refilled his tub each week to deal with the urine content, and it was a little hard listening to him beg us kids to kill him for hours on end. But he still lived a very rich and rewarding life. Plus, without a rib cage to anchor his diaphragm it's not like he could scream that loud anyways.

But it's probably nothing and you shouldn't worry about it.

Maybe see a doctor.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

I got my back fixed at a chiropractor. Just don't expect them to cure your cold or anything.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
chiromancy is a false science I won't be deceived buy this ridiculous mumbo jumbo

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Sorry about the evil spirits in your flesh and bone structure, OP. Making photoshop threads often helps against them.

Shamino
Mar 14, 2008

I am weary of loitering about Britain. There is much we could be accomplishing! Where hast thou been, anyway?
https://youtu.be/w8OUuyW3WCg
You just need this mad man to rip your head off with a towel.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I hurt my back quite badly from epilepsy, and then the muscles kinda siezed up because I didn't get it treated and I couldn't really turn my head at all after a while. Its taken my like a year of physio and yoga to get ride of most of the pain. Back pain sucks dick, it is like, all consuming sometimes.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Was it Vernors?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I want to know more about the ginger ale.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Frankenstyle posted:

That sounds exactly like what happened to my dad. Turns out it was the onset of a degenerative bone disease where his skeletal system basically turned to powder over a six month period. The good news is that it wasn't fatal. He had to spend the rest of his life floating in a warm salt water solution because without the support of his bones his lungs and other organs would have rapidly failed due to the pressure of gravity on the soft tissue. But thanks to the tank he lived another twenty years. Sure it would get tough watching him gasping for breath desperately for what must have felt to him like an eternity when we had to lift him in his netting while we drained and refilled his tub each week to deal with the urine content, and it was a little hard listening to him beg us kids to kill him for hours on end. But he still lived a very rich and rewarding life. Plus, without a rib cage to anchor his diaphragm it's not like he could scream that loud anyways.

But it's probably nothing and you shouldn't worry about it.

Maybe see a doctor.

Lol, octo-dad lives (well, lived).

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Have you tried ibuprofen? Also known as Vitamin I?

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Have you tried sucking someone elses dick instead?

If youre good, you might be able to buy a new spine soon!

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
I thought for sure this would be about OP falling off his house to fix a hole in the roof.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

evilmiera posted:

I got my back fixed at a chiropractor. Just don't expect them to cure your cold or anything.

Also don't expect them to cure your back. At best you're getting a nice stretch and massage, which makes poo poo feel better but does jack poo poo if you have real medical issues.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Klyith posted:

Also don't expect them to cure your back. At best you're getting a nice stretch and massage, which makes poo poo feel better but does jack poo poo if you have real medical issues.

At worst, they're going to kill you.

Immortal Wombat
Jan 19, 2005

Everliving Marsupial
Tense your glutes and your butthole and your abs as hard as possible.

This actually works

(or I could just be trying to hurt you more)

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Sunswipe posted:

At worst, they're going to kill you.

Reading horror stories about that poo poo made me squirm more than anything I can remember.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

SWC I can take care of this. I know a nice big farm upstate where they can fix you up and afterward you can run and play for as long as you want. There's wide open spaces to just goof around in to your heart's content.

Doesn't that sound nice?

*Jingles keys*

C'mon, buddy, you'll love it there.

*Looks at wife away from the kids and shakes head slightly*

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Calling dibs on the crip

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Spins posted:

Calling dibs on the crip

His water belongs to the tribe, rear end in a top hat, it is known

Chubbs
Feb 13, 2008

In a thousand years, Gandahar was destroyed. A thousand years ago, Gandahar will be saved, and what can't be avoided will be.
Grimey Drawer
If you're 35+ and spend most of your time sitting during the day, you'd better start stretching your poo poo out asap. Sciatica is coming for you

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

TOOT BOOT posted:

op: Doctor, it hurts when I suck my own dick!
Doctor: Stop sucking your own dick then. <toots on a pipe>

I’m gonna need a second opinion.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I was having back problems and decided to quit being a lazy fat fucker and started exercising. Now I’m a fat fucker minus the lazy.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Chubbs posted:

If you're 35+ and spend most of your time sitting during the day, you'd better start stretching your poo poo out asap. Sciatica is coming for you

The goat man is no role model for back health.

Lupin
Feb 21, 2007
Ice that fucker for 20 minutes at a time, take a bunch of ibuprofen, and try this stretch for like ten seconds a couple of times if it isn't debilitatingly painful

Trying to suck your own cock only leads to tears

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

dr.acula posted:

I hurt my back real good trying to suck my own cock as well

I hurt my back good trying to suck this guys dick

SuperiorColliculus
Oct 31, 2011

Sounds like you displaced a disk, op.

Comedy option: you are become lowtax, destroyer of spines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU