Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I am being sued by the Declan family for defamation. My savings are going toward my legal fees. There is nothing left to fund my prototypes or other business expenses. As of now, Sweet's is on hiatus and my workers have been laid off.

What can you do for me? Nothing, unfortunately. This has always been the nature of capitalism. I am going to fight it but I know how it will most likely play out.
All I ask of you, reader, is to be an advocate for the weak and downtrodden in your day to day life. Speak out against hate. Strengthen your resolve to make the world a better place.

Thank you for your time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

GLUV would like to please ask our customers to stop defecating in Declan brand posting gloves when they are rented. While we understand your frustration and your support of sweet thursday, this form of protest only harms GLUV and our independent contractors and not the Declan family.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Sick of all the posing and posturing from Big Glove? Tired of wondering if your glove-share program is putting your health at risk with contaminated equipment?

Free yourself from the chains of the status quo with Handshake™!

Every month you will receive fresh, sanitized, state-of-the-art posting gloves delivered right to your door! With our innovative subscription-based model after a few weeks you will receive a replacement pair, and you return the original pair to us for them to be refurbished, recertified, disinfected, and then put back into circulation. No more wondering if you are subsidizing child labor in foreign sweatshops to produce your gloves, or if the prior user had contaminated them with bodily effluvia. Instead you will always have a reliable, clean, and safe pair of the best assistive tech on the market for serious posting!

Our process is certified organic, sustainable, gluten-free, and Fair Trade. With Handshake™ you can make sure that your conscience, as well as your hands, remains clean!

Join now and your first month is free!
Free month subject to credit approval.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The pandemic has changed a lot. The CEO—and head of the family—passed from complications due to COVID-19, and with him went my persona non grata status at Declan's. I've been consulting for the firm, but now that it's official I might as well say it: I've been hired back to spearhead a new division!

Thank you for taking this wild ride with me. It's obviously been stressful for my family, but the online support really did help us get through a lot of the worst days. The odyssey is over. I'm home.

I'll continue the proud tradition that once made the Declan's brand so special. We had the first patent for posting gloves. We used to strive to change the culture and discourse of the online space. I promise to take us back to those days of purpose.

COMING FALL OF 2020: Declan's Burner Phones