Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which version of Pokemon????
Sword ⚔ 🔵
Shield 🛡 🔴
View Results

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

The new Pokemon games went up on the Eshop for preloading. I got Shield im super excited and curious what version every1 else is getting... most of my friends are getting shield but i feel like sword will be popular too??

Also here is an unconfirmed leak of the variety of Meowth that lives in the UK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
The dressup / character customization in this game is gonna be even better than in Pokemon Sun/Moon and im so hype....... If you didnt play that one basically when you get to a new town they have a clothes store that sells unique clothing items you can mix and match. Its so fun

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Also another crazy thing about Sun and Moon was, if you got Moon version, like I did, time was inverted, so when it's daytime irl, it's nighttime in-game, and vice versa. It was a lil... confusing. Im kind of wondering if there will be any dramatic version differences like that in the new one.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Skylark posted:

The dressup / character customization in this game is gonna be even better than in Pokemon Sun/Moon and im so hype....... If you didnt play that one basically when you get to a new town they have a clothes store that sells unique clothing items you can mix and match. Its so fun

as i kept getting access to new hair and clothes options in moon i realized i had slowly turned my character into lillie

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

I ride the bus a lot, and played 3DS on the bus, and the only other time I've seen anyone play a 3DS in public was when Pokémon Sun/Moon came out. I'm hoping I'll be seeing people playing switch on the bus soon.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

It looks so good but I haven’t even finished X yet, much less gotten around to Sun/Moon so I’m trying to decide if I want to just jump in. I’m worried about new mechanics ruining the older games for me. Either way I’m going for Sword when the time comes because the dog looks cooler on that one

Skylark posted:

I’m excited for this too, I really liked the customization in X and Let’s Go and it looks really good this time around

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Skylark posted:

Also here is an unconfirmed leak of the variety of Meowth that lives in the UK.

what!
I love him

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/FileSelectAU/status/1190267106161356802

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm a Digimonhead now so I shan't play this

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

lol

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

I haven't played since XY but it feels like every game now has a new giant super Pokemon mechanism

Is it annoying to get used to the new ones or are they all compatible or what?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao awesome

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I'm still really loving hurt by the tree.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im hype for this. always pick fire starter

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Galarian Cosrola evolution eskettit

Only registered members can see post attachments!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It’s ghost type loool. Ouch

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

extremebuff posted:

im hype for this. always pick fire starter

Not gonna lie i still havent decided onmy starter 100% altho it wont be the monkey because i do not like monkeys. No shade to ppl who do, just not my thing.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Skylark posted:

Not gonna lie i still havent decided onmy starter 100% altho it wont be the monkey because i do not like monkeys. No shade to ppl who do, just not my thing.

I lie to myself and pretend i’m going in w/ an open mind, but i’m just gonna pick the fire type, i literally always pick the fire type

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Oldest sibling = Fire type

Middle sibling = Water type

Youngest Sibling = Grass type.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Did a little soul-searching and I think i might go Scorbunny.. (I was leaning towards sobble b4 but undecided). Also oldest sibling here btwbtw :cheerdoge:

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I’m heavily leaning to Sobble but I won’t make up my mind until I see the evolutions. I just pick whichever one I like the look of best but that turns out to be the water type the majority of the time

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Average Bear posted:

Oldest sibling = Fire type

Middle sibling = Water type

Youngest Sibling = Grass type.

I'm the oldest sibling and the very first time I played Pokemon Blue I picked Bulbasaur.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Skylark posted:

monkey = teh random :xd:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The monkey looks cute and cool. I shan't be making such important decisions based on the opinions of others, but rather based on my favorite color, which is blue.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I chose Charmander as a kid, but for some reason I didn't pick it up so I got Squirtle. But these days my heart is a Bulbasaur main.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like the blue one myself.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
She is one of the dolls henny

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

That looks like the Kos Parasite

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I went with the fire guy in Silver.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i never take water starter because theres always a million of them in every generation

except the penguin

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
this is the greatest loving poo poo ive ever seen. good lord

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Lol kewl

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol that owns.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Why did they make every Pokemon look great except the starters...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did they bring the aliens back for this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Did they bring the aliens back for this one.

There's only 400 pokemon in this game.