Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Cheesus posted:

Her: "I am so pissed! On the way home I stopped at Burger King and bought an impossible burger Whopper. I was about a quarter of the way through it when it occurred to me they gave me a beef burger! I can't process that! I'm going to have to throw it up! Here drop everything and confirm for me that it's beef!"

Me: it looks like an impossible burger to me.

Her: no it's not! It's got blood and the patty is thin!

Me: THATS AN IIMPOSSIBLE BURGER!

Her: NO ITS NOT!

She's now trying to make herself puke in the bathroom.

First, she never offered to pick up dinner for the rest of us. Second, being a vegetarian and thinking youre good to eat any kind of veggie burger at Burger King. Finally, arguing with me over a veggie burger that I've had more times than her ( and im not even vegetarian) and that I've seen several documentaries about how it's goddamned made!

if she's an ethical vegetarian then there isn't any reason to puke it up, or to even throw it out. the damage is done when you create the economic demand by paying for it so if you get served meat by accident then just enjoy the drat thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Im sorry, but we both must realize this and its crueler to keep up the farce. I no longer love you and dont know if I have the capacity to even do so. Please dont cry, I wish every day that railroad spike hadnt pierced my frontal lobe but spared my life and left me otherwise ablebodied, but this is who I am now and doctors cant fix it.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Barudak posted:

Im sorry, but we both must realize this and its crueler to keep up the farce. I no longer love you and dont know if I have the capacity to even do so. Please dont cry, I wish every day that railroad spike hadnt pierced my frontal lobe but spared my life and left me otherwise ablebodied, but this is who I am now and doctors cant fix it.

LMAO we learned about this guy in my Psych 101 class.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Bust Rodd posted:

LMAO we learned about this guy in my Psych 101 class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmMCbsaiuNQ&t=211s