Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Yes, having an actual human being child will fix all our problems bby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
We will love this child these twins so much we will end up loving each other so much more as well 😃

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
*finds sons disappointing the older they get*

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
*loses another argument with the three year old*

*farts in bed*

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Icochet posted:

*pretends to browse Tinder on phone to make wife jealous*

*actually reads GBS*

*Flirts with goons in PM's*

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Grevling posted:

*Flirts with goons in PM's*

New Private Messages | View All Private Messages
You don't have any new private messages (because nobody likes you).

words hurt, richard

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
*suspect wife is attempting an affair when she starts working out
joins ymca to pretend to care about body but only spends hours at a time in the sauna fantasizing about fleeing to the american southwest
wife pretends to care about me caring about my body. well played wife :golfclap: well played*

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
*finally understands why the grandparents slept in separate rooms*

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Too tired to talk.. I understand... it’s just this is the 4th month in a row and I really would like to spend some time togeth-I know I’m sorry for asking... it’s just when you don’t come home until 10 pm on a week night I get worried and-Yes I know you are tired I’ll drop it. I’m sorry I just care and-oh.. you’re planning a trip abroad? can I come? I can’t? Okay.. well if you need anything just-ok ok I know you’re tired, I’ll stop talking.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

hell astro course posted:

Too tired to talk.. I understand... it’s just this is the 4th month in a row and I really would like to spend some time togeth-I know I’m sorry for asking... it’s just when you don’t come home until 10 pm on a week night I get worried and-Yes I know you are tired I’ll drop it. I’m sorry I just care and-oh.. you’re planning a trip abroad? can I come? I can’t? Okay.. well if you need anything just-ok ok I know you’re tired, I’ll stop talking.

I actually felt the depression in this one :negative:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I think that people who think this isn't just a norm are trolling this thread :shrug:
Just look at your parents.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Holy poo poo

Mourne
Sep 1, 2004

by Athanatos

This is like crazy bitch bingo but for failed and loveless marriages. Well done!

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I’d much rather hate another person than hate myself to be honest.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvQyRXoCA_Y

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
To be fair most of these posts describe a normal loving marriage, even the murder scheme ones.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Edit: Accidental double post. Doh

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Yes, it's a new leather jacket...Thanks, I think it looks good too. Anyway, I've filed for divorce.... What do you mean you don't want to get divorced? Yes, of course I love you, I just don't feel like being married anymor-No, you didn't do anything wrong, stop asking that. Yes, I know 10 years is a long time, but my business trip is tomorrow, do you think you could move out before I retur-Yes I know we just re-decorated and bought new furniture, you did a good job with that. What do you mean you have nowhere to go? My sister moved back in with her parents, and that worked for her. Don't cry. Here, I'll even help you out by putting stickers on the things I want to keep... Look, I told you, I don't want to be married anymore, it has nothing to do with yo-..there is no us. No, the time for couples therapy is over, are you even listening? You never listen. Please just make sure to sign the papers. I have to go. Goodbye. I love you.

hell astro course fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Nov 20, 2019

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Is not agreeing to a divorce a real thing in the US? I've seen it mentioned in films. You can force someone to stay married to you?

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Icochet posted:

Is not agreeing to a divorce a real thing in the US? I've seen it mentioned in films. You can force someone to stay married to you?

Maybe only in the most-conservative states, but most states have no-fault divorce. So no, you can't... and it would be very insane to want to.

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Maybe only in the most-conservative states, but most states have no-fault divorce. So no, you can't... and it would be very insane to want to.

You can however make no-fault divorce a painful process for the spouse who wants to leave the marriage at the mere cost of infecting your soul with spite and suffering the same misery yourself so go hog wild!

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

e: double post, my first ever I think!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Ok. I think in American Beauty kevin spacey denies his wife a divorce on the basis that he's never hit her, which struck me as wtf but maybe it was just bad writing

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Admiralty Flag posted:

You can however make no-fault divorce a painful process for the spouse who wants to leave the marriage at the mere cost of infecting your soul with spite and suffering the same misery yourself so go hog wild!

Yeah, that's why you leave your partner while they still love you, and coast on that good will... They'll be too confused and heartbroken to remember their own self interest, much less have the capacity for malice or spite. 😈

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

other people posted:

I still remember when my wife used to have sex with me. It petered out around the second year. Almost at 10 now.

Pickwick High posted:

*Just masturbates in bed next to wife every night

Supreme Allah posted:

*sneaks downstairs at 1 am to turn thermostat down to 69*

thinks: gently caress you castrating bitch it's fuckn hot.

Colonel Cancer posted:

At least I'm not single!

same, plus I wasn't even married :smithicide:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Sorry, I don't have any personal experience to draw on for this thread. I'm in a loving marriage.

I'm in a loving marriage.

I AM IN A LOVING MARRIAGE.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I don't know about you guys but my wedding certificate is signed by a representative of the motherfuckin state

It would be plain hubris to go against that

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Hey if my wife comes by looking for me tell her I've been shitposting in this thread all day

C'mon help me out here, she's got some crazy ideas about what I'm doing away from home

taco season
Oct 10, 2014

College Slice
"yes, honey" (gently caress why won't this call end) "I don't know, that's weird" (the drugs are really kicking in, gently caress gently caress gotta end this call before i say something stupid) "WELL HONEY I THINK I'D BETTER GO NOW, I'M FEELING VERY TIRED... NO REALLY I AM I"M JUST A LITTLE STRESSED OUT.. (gently caress) NO I HAVEn'T BROUGHT IT UP AND TOO TIRED TO TALK ABOUT IT NOW, ILOVE YOUBYE!" (i hate you)

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

taco season posted:

"yes, honey" (gently caress why won't this call end) "I don't know, that's weird" (the drugs are really kicking in, gently caress gently caress gotta end this call before i say something stupid) "WELL HONEY I THINK I'D BETTER GO NOW, I'M FEELING VERY TIRED... NO REALLY I AM I"M JUST A LITTLE STRESSED OUT.. (gently caress) NO I HAVEn'T BROUGHT IT UP AND TOO TIRED TO TALK ABOUT IT NOW, ILOVE YOUBYE!" (i hate you)

"I'd really like it if you talked to your therapist about"

taco season
Oct 10, 2014

College Slice
sorry didnt mean to call you back gently caress *click*

taco season fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Nov 2, 2019

taco season
Oct 10, 2014

College Slice
gently caress I did it again, might as well just continue our conversation.. what? WHat? WHAT??

taco season fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Nov 2, 2019

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Wife discovers breast cancer. I divorce her, thus cutting off her health insurance.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Those things I asked you about as you were walking out the door for work or falling asleep and you said you’d do them later? Well, it’s the weekend so you should do the things you promised.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
It feels like we're roommates now.. I'm going to stay at my mother's.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Whoops double post... Seems this getting more frequent.

Edgar fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Nov 2, 2019

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Edgar posted:

Whoops double post... Seems this getting more frequent.

Lowtax's wife left and took the post deduplicator

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

gently caress

Account McAccount
Mar 30, 2012

Sounds like my (ex) marriage lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
i can't even remember what my wife's rear end hole tastes like.