Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

turd

oh poo poo you stepped right in it, sorry the dog gets overexcited when we have company over and we didn't put him out in time, there's a hose around back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
shart

cuterie board is on the hearth help urself

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

turd

ucken is still roasting in the oven with the pumpecapple pie.

Finger Prince

Let's all enjoy some festive bone-in wieners!

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

That looks like if Denny's tried to effortpost a dinner.

(i'd eat it)

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Heather Papps

hello friend

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

That looks like if Denny's tried to effortpost a dinner.

(i'd eat it)

now before we dig in i want us all to emptyquote denises's effortpost of dinner, okay?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Finger Prince posted:

Manifisto

Finger Prince posted:

lot goin on in that picture :hai:

are those egg halves supposed to be santa and a reindeer? is this supposed to be a christmas feast?

sadly my character recognition capabilities are crap, is that chinese or japanese in the lower right corner? it looks like chinese, but the dish itself feels so so japanese

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

It's Japanese

Goons Are Gifts

I could swallow most of these wieners including their juice with ease.

Finger Prince

Manifisto posted:

lot goin on in that picture :hai:

are those egg halves supposed to be santa and a reindeer? is this supposed to be a christmas feast?

sadly my character recognition capabilities are crap, is that chinese or japanese in the lower right corner? it looks like chinese, but the dish itself feels so so japanese

Look into your heart, and you will find the true answer:

Heather Papps

hello friend

on the one had sticking bones in sausages is insane

on the other hand, if they were good tasty bones, stickin em in and then roasting the sausage slow and low might actually be extremely tasty

death sext

this is simply what free range ribs look like in their natural state. there will be no factory ribs at this yobsgiving gag bless us everypne

Manifisto

I guess I appreciate, in a certain way, the noah's ark commitment to diversity of animal protein to the exclusion of other food types

the garnishes have that "parsley in a steakhouse" kind of feel, you're not just avoiding vegetables, you're actively telling them "gently caress you"

ty nesamdoom!

nut

u guys dont have a bone in urs?

Queen-Of-Hearts

If you're not actively telling vegetals to go gently caress themselves, are you even an american?

Heather Papps

hello friend

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

If you're not actively telling vegetals to go gently caress themselves, are you even an american?

:canada:

Manifisto

luvcow we need a status report, how is skittles? :ohdear:

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

thinkin bout green bean poutine casserole rn

Queen-Of-Hearts

Manifisto posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Praying for Skittles

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

*turns on radio* Thanksgiving by Adam Sandler is playing

Oh wow this is old, he's actually laughing at his own jokes and wow what simple times. You know I was going to turn this off but let's listen to it.

sig by owlhawk911

Queen-Of-Hearts

Instead of just stuffing ourselves this 'Yobsgiving, we should set up a charity or something to stuff others who are hungry. And not just on holidays.
disclaimer: i have no idea how to go about this, but i wish i did.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

sorry, skittles and i were in the basement playing beer pong. we'll be up to join everyone for dinner once this game is over

Queen-Of-Hearts

Luvcow posted:

sorry, skittles and i were in the basement playing beer pong. we'll be up to join everyone for dinner once this game is over

who won?

Escape From Noise

Who's donning the Gobbledy Gooker costume this year?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

skittles of course

he went to umass for 7 years

pixaal

Luvcow posted:

Oh I got an idea what if we got some glass jars and put some shatter in them and played dab pong.

the key to hang on

what was I saying? I smell turkey going to get some turkey

sig by owlhawk911

Heather Papps

hello friend

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Instead of just stuffing ourselves this 'Yobsgiving, we should set up a charity or something to stuff others who are hungry. And not just on holidays.

hello yes this is a good idea hello

pixaal

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Donate to your local food pantry. They are usually really good at actually doing what they say. Maybe go to a homeless shelter donate time / money / food. There's already good charities that do this and have experience, we don't need to start our own.

If you live in a wealthy area, maybe donate to a further food pantry? I'm not sure if they share supplies, but I don't think they do.

sig by owlhawk911

Queen-Of-Hearts

pixaal posted:

Donate to your local food pantry. They are usually really good at actually doing what they say. Maybe go to a homeless shelter donate time / money / food. There's already good charities that do this and have experience, we don't need to start our own.

If you live in a wealthy area, maybe donate to a further food pantry? I'm not sure if they share supplies, but I don't think they do.

Goons Are Gifts

pixaal posted:

Did that yesterday and can confirm it works because some of my stuff was on the menu today, so yeah, do that please everyone, if you can.

FutonForensic

scooping up a knob of cranberry sauce and smearing it under my eyes like Battle Angel Alita, prepping myself for a battle in the kitchen

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

I was wondering about the ruckus in the rumpus room . . .

ty nesamdoom!

FutonForensic

*stands up during dinner* i have an announcement. im in love with skittles, the yobsgiving day turkey *crying* I want to Meet & gently caress skittles, the yobsgiving day turkey

nut

one at a time pretend every string bean on the plate is a cigarette when ur mom's new bf gets mad stamp it out like a cigarette on the table and pick up a new one and say "i just can't seem to kick the habit" repeat until ur out of string beans, fill up the new plate real estate with more mashed potatoes ur welcome

pixaal

Okay so the cider is a bit different this year the liquor store was out of Kraken so I had to switch out the rum.

It tastes fine, just different. I thought about adding a bit of vanilla extract but was afraid of ruining it.

What you want a cinnamon stick? That's the Christmas cider the one with orange slices and twice the booze.

Queen-Of-Hearts

So i thought this year we'd kill two stones with one bird.

Ive crammed the fireplace 3/4s full of wood so we can cook dinner and heat the ENTIRE house at once.
Gods be praised we dont have to heat a bathroom for :females: that has missing floor joists.

Queen-Of-Hearts

Okay for appetizers we're having this leftover szechuan beef i found in my fridge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts

And weed.