Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
When does the fight start?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
loving ouch

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I don't know poo poo about fighting, but that dude most definitely did not win that round.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Maybe that dude should lose some weight so he can fight people who aren't 4 inches taller than him

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Oh it's a lot of fun having post-game interviews that they can curse on.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Aye Doc posted:

i liked dom throwing in the "us" in "society tries to hold us down and keep us from showing the savageness"

It's true, society really holds these guys back by giving them highly promoted fights with dozens of huge sponsors at big-rear end venues attended by tons of famous people and the president. Society super hates these guys and really doesn't want them doing this thing.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Seems like he coulda just jumped on top of him and punched him in the face until the ref stepped in but now the guy is back up and you might have to go 5 whole rounds with him

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
This is a slaughter

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

TheKingslayer posted:

They're gonna need a caulk gun to fill in those cuts.

Staple gun

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Diaz has Homer Simpson Syndrome and his skull is 1/8th of an inch thicker than everyone else's

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
lol this doctor is gonna get called out in a trump tweet now

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
haha that dude's eye is really hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
This dude always sound like a complete dumbshit or just when he's been getting his head pounded on for 15 minutes?