Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD
SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
Maris Franklin Ain's House

"Yeah...that kind of 'volunteer'," Maris answered with a bitter smile. He might have been one of the people "examining" him, but now they were both on the same side of the tank. He shifted his hand towards the doctor's hand, two sorry cyborgs in a moment of shared sympathy. "I'm sorry." What else could he say?

"When I ran, I...it wasn't pretty. How did you get away? And how come Franklin Pharma is still testing stuff on people after...?" he motioned towards his forearm, where the gun he'd stolen during his desperate escape linked to the rest of him.

I'd like to try using Shared Sympathy to make up for Maris' general lack of empathy skill and elicit some more info from the good doctor. How would that roll be calculated?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU