Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!
idk maybe the chili is just friggin expensive and they don't want to pay the bill unless a franchise foots that expense themselves to carry it.

Live Mas?

oh no I sniped this horribly.

Remember those spicy Frito burritos from.back on the day? They should bring them back. I think they'd probably make like half a billion dollars on those by themselves in the next year or two.

Another day in the life of Randabis...

Randabis fucked around with this message at 05:57 on May 29, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teenage Riot
May 25, 2010

deong posted:

Downtown Denver for reference.

The one time I went to the downtown Denver Taco Bell they didn’t have a frier (not “it was broken,” they literally didn’t have one) and so about a third of the normal menu was not available. Is that still the case

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

Randabis posted:

idk maybe the chili is just friggin expensive and they don't want to pay the bill unless a franchise foots that expense themselves to carry it

The "chili" is just the normal ground beef mixed with a sauce made from powder. When I worked there we'd make two pounds at a time (since the ground beef came in 2lb bags) and usually wouldn't go through it in a day.

So there was some waste involved (though not that much in the grand scheme of things), more so now I'd imagine since it's often not even on the menu sometimes at places that do have it so it's only ordered by the die-hards like myself. And the sauce is exclusively used for chili and I know they don't like to have ingredients used for only one item.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Going to try adding the Chili Verde sauce to a black bean crunchwrap and the Mexican Pizza sauce to a Fiesta Veggie burrito. The quest for mods as mind-blowing as when I added lava sauce to a cheesy bean & rice continues.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

Teenage Riot posted:

The one time I went to the downtown Denver Taco Bell they didn’t have a frier (not “it was broken,” they literally didn’t have one) and so about a third of the normal menu was not available. Is that still the case

Lol.
They got a new location of the mall about a year ago and closed, I assume, the one you went to. The old one was trash.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

That's fine. I guess you're just losers then.

I added Chile verde sauce to my cheesy gordita crunch with black beans instead of beef and it was amazing.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Verde burrito is good. Honeslty any of their fries burritos are good, I'm not sure why they do this fake rarity things, few people actually gets hyped for fries despite the millions they've spent to try to generate it.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Replacing the chipotle sauce with Mexican pizza sauce in the Fiesta Veggie Burrito made for a delicious mod, highly recommended.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
new Diablo game release day + hungover and in need of breakfast much?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
that's right i order extra taco bell to microwave later. Take u to dinner?

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

oh poo poo you can make the chile verde sauce as an add-on? this changes things...

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
they gave me no hot sauces and also no straw for my drink :mad:

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

new Diablo game release day + hungover and in need of breakfast much?

Wait, you can order the full menu during breakfast hours?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Captain Toasted posted:

Wait, you can order the full menu during breakfast hours?

yup. Wish other fast food places were the same :allears:

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

I've never ordered TB's breakfast menu and simply order the dinner menu items for breakfast :smuggo:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Marzzle posted:

I've never ordered TB's breakfast menu and simply order the dinner menu items for breakfast :smuggo:

you fuckin up!!

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
not something to brag about, bfast crunchwraps are tight

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Reminder that every Tuesday in June you can get a free breakfast crunch wrap through the app.. no other purchase necessary

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Wendigee posted:

Reminder that every Tuesday in June you can get a free breakfast crunch wrap through the app.. no other purchase necessary

say WHAT

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Yep

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Wendigee posted:

:shepface:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Thanks for waiting until Wednesday to tell us that you son of a bitch

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Wait is today Tuesday

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol yep I'm waiting in drive thru for my free one right now

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Wendigee posted:

Lol yep I'm waiting in drive thru for my free one right now

They made me do the "pull around and wait out front" thing but, same lol

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

bird with big dick posted:

Wait is today Tuesday

:allears:

Zarin
Nov 11, 2008

I SEE YOU

Wait is today Tuesday

Yeah but I didn't see it until I was already in the office so gently caress me I guess

Looks like I'll be going to the office on Tuesdays for the rest of the month though

Fake edit: I was actually thinking about trying to get up early enough to get TB breakfast on the way into the office this morning but like every time I think about getting up early, it doesn't happen :v:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

It was meh. I won't bother going again. I don't think I like taco bell anymore.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
how do you gently caress up a breakfast crunch wrap those things are awesome

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Smuggling my free breakfast crunchwrap into a 9am showing of the spiderman movie

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
ok, imma go get my free one for lunch

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

Wait is today Tuesday

gently caress. 10:56.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
i got mine it was sausage AND bacon

was p awesome

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Philthy posted:

how do you gently caress up a breakfast crunch wrap

pretty sure I could gently caress one up

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I got mine and it was awesome even though they forgot my sauce packets :yum:

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I accidentally got two orders this morning because one didn’t cancel

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

lol what?

Also didn't Lebron James try to patent "taco tuesday" a few years ago?

e: lol, yes:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/11/...0used%20phrase.

And I guess recently he is doubling down and joining forces with Taco Bell to "free taco tuesday for everyone to use". Dude must be serious about his tacos, lol.

https://www.tacobell.com/news/lebron-james-joins-taco-bells-effort-to-free-taco-tuesday-for-everyone

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

there’s worse things famous people can do I’m for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I think kelly just really really wanted to draw frida kahlo