Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
He knows too much.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous cumhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zarin
Nov 11, 2008

I SEE YOU

Bum the Sad posted:

He knows too much.

I can only assume that you are referring to me - based on nothing, of course - but - poo poo.

*hides under a pile of leaves*

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

WITCHCRAFT posted:

they must have an exploding dice rule for critical successes, because more than once I have been given like a 4 inch thick slab containing nearly 100 napkins

same goes for sauce packets

Meanwhile poor Del Taco has been having to send GMs to Sam’s Club to buy napkins for like six months. There is no supply chain problem, the napkins have just all been purchased by Taco Bell and they are gonna stack them on your 5 dollar box.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
i got the steak burrito today and it was wrapped really poorly. all the sauce was on one end and all the rice was on the other and it kinda sucked. the cheese was also kinda just melted and not really toasted so it didn't really add any flavor to the outside. basically the same problems the toasted cheese burrito had the last time it was available, only now it's more expensive

----------------
This space intentionally left blank.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

lookin' at the del taco menu got me thinking, what's the worst way to get an entire day's calories in one FastMex order?

thinkin' 4 bacon breakfast burritos from del taco is gonna be tough to top

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Any modifications seem like a setup for disappointment considering they gently caress up normal menu items consistently.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I think my Taco Bell got put on notice for having 40 minute waits at the drive-thru and now it's immediate, and they ask you exactly how many sauces you want, and they seal the bag up nice and pretty. All the food has been absolutely perfect and the crunchy tacos were something you see on the commercials. I didn't want to eat them they were so picture perfect and stuffed with so much meatstuff. I've been back twice more and it's still just as good. Dunno what happened but it went from poo poo to shine overnight.

Still getting a chili cheese burrito with every order to keep the drat thing around forever.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
jealous of your now competent taco bell. meanwhile my local franchisee has given up. had to cancel 2 app orders this week because when I get to the drive thru "sorry we're closed because we have no staff"

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

tetsuo posted:

jealous of your now competent taco bell. meanwhile my local franchisee has given up. had to cancel 2 app orders this week because when I get to the drive thru "sorry we're closed because we have no staff"

After church today (first time since 2019 in June; mom’s cancer chemo wiped out her immune system so I’ve been wearing masks in public and social distancing almost a year before Covid), my father took me by Taco Bell after they got Wendy’s. I was excited.

No chili cheese burritos in Memphis. FML
:cry:

Drunk Beekeeper
Jan 13, 2007

Is this deception?
I signed up for the sauce packet recycling program today. I’m not sure if this is a high point or a low point for me.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

no way are used sauce packets getting recycled no matter what taco bell tells you

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Got a poo poo ton of Taco Bell today.

Pro: Got a free doritos locos taco

Con: Cheesy tortilla burrito is mournful

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Previa_fun posted:

no way are used sauce packets getting recycled no matter what taco bell tells you

Yeah they're just shipped off to an Asian landfill and declared as recycled, like all plastics in the USA :patriot:

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Fartington Butts posted:

Got a (to) poo poo (a) ton of Taco Bell today.

Still no chili-cheese burritos in Memphis.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
My local TB is serving breakfast again. Bacon or sausage on the breakfast crunchwrap?

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

Nostradingus posted:

My experience is either zero or the slab, never a reasonable number of napkins. It's like some kind of sick game

After getting that grilled cheese burrito, glad I got the slab because poo poo is greasy as gently caress. And not the good way like the chicken chalupa.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

i hosted a great goon meet and all i got was this lousy avatar
Grimey Drawer

Akbar posted:

My local TB is serving breakfast again. Bacon or sausage on the breakfast crunchwrap?

Steak is the pro move, IMHO.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Akbar posted:

Sausage IMO. The bacon bits they use are not the best.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Akbar posted:

Sausage all the way

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Ordered a bean chalupa and bean CGC. At the window, they confirmed again verbally that they were to be bean filled. Great was my surprise upon arriving home to find two beef filled items instead (but not that surprised, honestly). It’s almost like the confirmation guaranteed that they’d both end up being the wrong things. Lol

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
New item idea: the Que-sera-lupa (“whatever we give you is what you get/whatever will bean, we’ll beef”)

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Ordered a bean chalupa and bean CGC. At the window, they confirmed again verbally that they were to be bean filled. Great was my surprise upon arriving home to find two beef filled items instead (but not that surprised, honestly). It’s almost like the confirmation guaranteed that they’d both end up being the wrong things. Lol

When they hosed my order the window person look at the receipt, the wrong items, then put the receipt in the bag

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

When they hosed my order the window person look at the receipt, the wrong items, then put the receipt in the bag

Lol

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Tbf when it’s just a thing in a wrapper I don’t blame them for going further than counting the number of them (though admittedly they even manage to screw that up) other than deconstructing the item I’m not sure how one could verify said items are correct

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yeah, outside of the side items it is kind of hard to tell exactly what is in each wrapper outside of a general idea.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

muscles like this! posted:

Yeah, outside of the side items it is kind of hard to tell exactly what is in each wrapper outside of a general idea.

a general idea of deliciousness

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Taco Bell thread: even employees won't look inside the tortilla.

Zarin
Nov 11, 2008

I SEE YOU

helta posted:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I forgot to mention, I tried the Spicy Potato soft taco + beef and it was pretty good. Kind of odd that they don't have a regular menu item that is both potatoes and a meat of some kind.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

helta posted:

----------------
This space intentionally left blank.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Akbar posted:

explosivo posted:

Sausage IMO. The bacon bits they use are not the best.

Yeah the bacon tastes really strong and fake. It's terrible.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ROJO
Jan 14, 2006

Oven Wrangler

Thanatosian posted:

Steak is the pro move, IMHO.

:same:

This is the only way to breakfast

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

This is best if you look on the back of the receipt and someone drew a middle finger with your (misspelled) name on it in crayon.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Akbar posted:

black bean in place of meat is legit good as hell in the breakfast crunchwrap

add onions is a power move regardless of any other options

between bacon or sausage I would go sausage, but I like black beans better even though I am not a vegetarian or vegan

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

DerekSmartymans posted:

This is best if you look on the back of the receipt and someone drew a middle finger with your (misspelled) name on it in crayon.

all i get are 10-digit numbers scrawled on there? weird, must be an app thing

----------------

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

The breakfast crunchwrap on the app only gives you the option to add bacon to it :mad:

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

That's fine. I guess you're just losers then.

The best breakfast item is a secret item that’s not on the regular menu. It’s not even in the app or website but I’m pretty sure it’s on the kiosks.

The Egg, Bean, and Cheese burrito.

I don’t typically like the refried beans but this thing is amazing, the beans are delicious with the egg.

Add green or red sauce to make it next level.

Zarin
Nov 11, 2008

I SEE YOU

i say swears online posted:

all i get are 10-digit numbers scrawled on there? weird, must be an app thing

That's a phone number, OP. The Taco Bell employee thinks you're cute. ;)

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

The best breakfast item is a secret item that’s not on the regular menu. It’s not even in the app or website but I’m pretty sure it’s on the kiosks.

The Egg, Bean, and Cheese burrito.

I don’t typically like the refried beans but this thing is amazing, the beans are delicious with the egg.

Add green or red sauce to make it next level.

That's not secret

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Big Beef City posted:

That's not secret

never seen it on the menu, it counts

----------------