Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I miss when the app first launched and you could get all kinds of free stuff but luckily prices are still decent here. I also miss the old cashier at my local place that would constantly upsize my drink just because I was a regular.

Thought the Chili Verde Burrito was pretty good - last time they tried an item with the Verde sauce it was delicious but they never added enough. This time it had plenty. Gonna use it to add to other things next time I order, like maybe on a quesadilla or something. Enchirito also pretty good, though I think I like the idea of it more than actually eating it. Maybe I'll toss in some black beans or potatoes or something next time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Going to try adding the Chili Verde sauce to a black bean crunchwrap and the Mexican Pizza sauce to a Fiesta Veggie burrito. The quest for mods as mind-blowing as when I added lava sauce to a cheesy bean & rice continues.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Replacing the chipotle sauce with Mexican pizza sauce in the Fiesta Veggie Burrito made for a delicious mod, highly recommended.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

uber_stoat posted:

those who maintain a strategic sauce packet reserve will rule the world after the Collapse.

Those little foil packets disintegrate a lot faster than you think. I tried saving some verde sauce way back when and it was inedible and unusable after a little while.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Hypnolobster posted:

I've been putting black beans on everything recently, and they're incredible on the spst, but swap the potatoes for fries and drat.

This is top 3 of best modifications I've ever done. Truly magical.

Bonus tip, add fries to the black bean chalupa.

Just had both these and yeah, wow, that taco. I haven't been this excited for a mod since lava sauce was around. This is going in the regular rotation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Volcano fries burrito is on the menu tonight. Can't wait til we can start slapping that sauce on whatever. I need my Cheesy Bean & Rice with Lava combo. Used to live on that when I worked overnights in 2015.