Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
In the drive thru right now, I think this might take a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Quesadilla cheese was unmelted so good thing I was bringing it home anyway. Got a nice crisp up under the broiler

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
This thread would probably know-

My 'Bell doesn't always have sauces in stock and hasn't had Fire sauce in ages, I was at the grocery and saw they had Valentina's hot sauce new in stock, both regular and extra hot. I bought the stuff with the black label, the extra hot- was this a prudent move, and would it go good with Taco Bell??

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
mm... colon on weck :yum:

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Live MAS

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Biowarfare posted:

do your TBs charge for sauce?

they can't charge me for something they never have, conversely they can just do what they always do and gently caress up the order without any recourse

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
lol how is a chicken chalupa and a chicken burrito fourteen canadian dollars :canada:

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Just make tacos at home lol

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Iron Crowned posted:

Taco Bell: Home of the Chicken Wing

lol

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Mine has had nothing but Hot and Mild for months

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I usually get CGC with refritos, what is the best meat option for that one?

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
This thread is the best advertisement for the Bell. Everyone else's experiences make me want to roll the dice on a trip through the drive thru. Will I get lucky? Will I get hosed? I won't know 'til I go!

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
uhhhh yeaahhhh neahhhh if you dont live in the 20% of the country that has waffle house thats on you

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Taco Bell needs to steal Taco Time's Mexi-Fries which are just specially seasoned tater tots

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
His audiobook isn’t on audible (.ca anyway) :mad:

Wonder if our book selection is as limited as our TB offerings. There are a few small items like the chilli cheese burrito that we still have but potatoes etc not a chance we will ever see them

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
How exactly is a triple double Crunchwrap constructed vs a regular one? The name is kind of difficult to parse.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I’ve never even had the regular one, is that too much of an evolution too quick? What about the spicy one?

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Spicy one in Canada adds jalapeños and spicy ranch, in the US it’s just jalapeños

They always pretended like they don’t have spicy ranch so I wonder if anything’s changed and I can add it to other items

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
We have the kfc ranch :kiddo:

No bitch. Don’t pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about! :mad:

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Had the spicy triple double crunch wrap for lunch, no other items. It felt like a pound of food, I wasn’t sure at first if I could finish it. I ate 90% in the parking lot while it was still fresh- it was piping hot and put together well but the spicy ranch was not detectable, just a good amount of jalapeños and the usual five ingredients. 790cal, glad I tried it but not sure if I’d do it again over a CGC+Chalupa pairing.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Well yeah, what happens in vegas stays in vegas!!

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Any modifications seem like a setup for disappointment considering they gently caress up normal menu items consistently.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Ordered a bean chalupa and bean CGC. At the window, they confirmed again verbally that they were to be bean filled. Great was my surprise upon arriving home to find two beef filled items instead (but not that surprised, honestly). It’s almost like the confirmation guaranteed that they’d both end up being the wrong things. Lol

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
New item idea: the Que-sera-lupa (“whatever we give you is what you get/whatever will bean, we’ll beef”)

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Tbf when it’s just a thing in a wrapper I don’t blame them for going further than counting the number of them (though admittedly they even manage to screw that up) other than deconstructing the item I’m not sure how one could verify said items are correct

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Can’t wait til they start giving out maxi pads to wear as bibs

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
USA Taco Bell is so much better than Canada Taco Bell, there is zero innovation north of the border

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
TB execs need to take a trip to Taco Time, have some Mexi-Fries, and then steal it for their own menu. :btroll:

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Weird how food keeps getting more expensive and never ever gets cheaper, lol

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Also call me cynical but are wings really that much of an innovation when half the locations are attached to chicken restaurants? I feel like standalone bells will have a tougher time of this

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Taco Bell is a pretty innocuous thing to like. Not worth ending a marriage over like user “voice of labor” says to

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Free the little guy! :(

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
“Crab Odour” so any restaurant nearby probably didn’t stand a chance

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

i say swears online posted:

me, walking up to the drive-thru window, screaming James 5:1-6 over and over until i get some free food

Picturing not even the actual passage, just yelling “JAMES FIVE ONE SIX” lol

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
My local kfc Taco Bell shows no signs of forthcoming renovations, it’s the perfect time capsule for the teal and pink colour scheme they had going for a while

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I want a chalupa

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
The Canadian burritos are impish and the chilli cheese is a regular menu item here

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Honestly lol at going often enough to justify it in the first place but that’s just me

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Aren’t they just kfc fries?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I recall there was an unseasonable frost one year that made tomatoes available by request only.