Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

man tacobell is the fast food leading indicator for economic and societal collapse. menu's leaning hard on the black beans. also my cruchwrap was almost entirely filled with lettuce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

hey thread just postin to let yall know that later I might microwave a slice of american cheese on a tortilla and spoon some pico de gallo over it, roll it up and eat it

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Baron von Eevl posted:

Solid plan bro, let us know how it went
🤘

a little disappointing. I should've nuked the cheese another 10 seconds or so and the pico de gallo wasn't all that good and I should've warmed it a little too.

it failed to capture the goodness of either a meximelt or a traditional pan warmed tort' 'n' ches

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

lookin' at the del taco menu got me thinking, what's the worst way to get an entire day's calories in one FastMex order?

thinkin' 4 bacon breakfast burritos from del taco is gonna be tough to top

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

get wives people. having high taco bell customer loyalty is a weird brag

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

does that sodium keep you warm at night?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

it's actually my wife and the smugness of knowing I'm not in the top 10% of the tacobell social credit scoring system that keeps me warm

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

you've never gotten a second patty on a hamberder?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Killingyouguy! posted:

How often do you have to go for this to become savings? Aren't tacos like $1 each?

gonna say never because I think the reasoning behind it is that you'll go to t bell to pick up your "free" taco and end up buying some other poo poo while you're there

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I will miss your posting in both the cspam cooking and gardening threads

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

it should be the thing about burning every wooden item that comes into contact with a menstruating woman or the one about eunuchs not being able to enter the temple or one of the miscegenation ones

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

tb actually has no plans for a new menu item and is using this as a prompt so that it can harvest menu item ideas from rumors and discussion on online message boards

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

i say swears online posted:

it's me, i'm the app evangelist

taco bell's is one of the most functional and they always nail the customizations, but lack of discounts sucks so bad

burger king and jack in the box have the best deals. JITB's system is shockingly good, i can get eight tacos for $3. wendy's is subpar because they have very disappointing coupons. sonic has exclusive deals but many are single-day so bleh

burger king may be the best overall since they have both deals and points but it's not as stable as the bell's, mcdonald's or JITB. pretty buggy sometimes

if someone gives you 8 of jack's tacos they are not doing you any favors

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

lol dude it's the vacation, not the tbell (though that probably isn't exactly helping). toil under capitalism is demeaning and soul destroying. it's like a 8-10 hour daily injection of poison into your body

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

rndmnmbr posted:

I'll go against the grain here. All of you people placing orders in the last 30 minutes are all a bunch of motherfuckers and I hope you drown in bile and hatred and vomit. You had all loving day to decide what you want and order it. My crew has been working all day and is tired and exhausted and wants to go home. You had best be leaving one hell of a good tip, for both service and production. Otherwise get your loving priorities right and put your loving order in at a reasonable time.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

coming together and living mas requires recognizing the rights of the most exploited, those who provide us with mas, to be able to go home on time

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

one day one of you is going to turn up dead with a needle full of taco bell hot sauce and msg in your vein

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

dennys gonna gently caress you up if you move in on their hustle

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

this might not be the right thread for dog eugenics talk but it's the closest thing to the right thread in my bookmarks. why would anyone deliberately breed a chihuahua? like, pugs I kind of get, if you're going to make a living thing an utterly freakish abomination, a pug's pretty high water mark for that. boston terriers too, but I think someone just wanted to make a tiny boxer and hosed it all up. chihuahuas aren't exactly monstrous though, they're just kind of in the shadow of monstrousness. was there a mexican dutchess who wanted a dog that shivered all the time? wikipedia says the aztecs used them for food but I think that sounds like bullshit. even if chihuahua dogs were a thing back then there'd be better things to eat unless the constant nervousness makes their meat all tender

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

bk. eat the rich

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

if t bell were to introduce maize fattened chihuahua would it be a regular menu item or a breakfast menu item? would it be available in canada?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

hey you goons. without competition from mcdonalds there's no pressure on tbell to maintain its standards of mas. y'all gonna end up with a single leaf of lettuce wrapped up in a paper napkin and a splash of taco sauce if there isn't the option to go get a 1/4 pounder w/cheese add round egg

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

is there anything different about the new mexican pizza other than the price?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

thus the mexican pizza bootlegging industry is founded. just a dude hanging out in the lobby with a stack of homemade mexican pizzas under his coat. when the order is placed for an mp the cashier rings up $5 of add rice, a bootleg mp is exchanged for $2.50 and the manager and staff split the other half of the take

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

just put a pack of fire sauce on a fried egg and ate it. thought the thread should know

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I don't like the fire sauce. too jalapeno flavored. like I like pickled jalapenos on the side of my burrito, not so much pulped into sauce and sprinkled on it

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

can any former employees of t'bell describe what sort of reference materials are available for construction of the various food products? like, if someone orders a "lto montly hotness" is there a laminated sheet hanging from something that says what's supposed to be in it and how it's supposed to be put together?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

bird with big dick polling company asks you to describe how excited you are to see how bird with big dick fucks a giant cheezit

somewhat very
very
extremely very

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I uh don't think anyone under like 25 knows how to roll. kids all vape nowadays

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

really need a mod challenge if that giant cheezit remains unfucked

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

p' sure invader zim nailed it and the filler is actually used napkins

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Philthy posted:

potatoes covered in cheese and spices are usually always good

unless they're cold

cheese flavored potato chips are technically potatoes covered in cheese and spices and, while not usually cold, they are not often served hot

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

t-bell t-ruff sozz focus group consisted entirely of earthworms

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

five more years t-bell will offer tongue but it will be dragon tongue beans

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I had a super greek pita from pita pit with red pepper hummus and it was the best fast food I've had in ages. they have black bean patties and chicken and gyro meat, they have cilantro and olives and tomatoes and onions. like, if they had rice and if you supply the fire sauce and don't mind subbing a pita for a tortilla, that's a real solid fall back option if the bell gets too expensive or bad

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

start your own taco bell. pay your employees a living wage. rule your supply chain with an iron fist.

then, because you have the only good taco bell, others will follow suit

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

given the social status of the person who owns the one good taco bell, yeah no one would tell you no

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

man, aztec cola's good. like a mix between cream soda and cola. tons of caffeine too. seems like an easy sell for the t-bell, guess they just don't want people's money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

p sure the only things you can get punished for on the forums are being a total psychopath or saying mods knew