Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

We all love the classic numbers: 69 (nice) and 420 (weed) but what about 666's place in the pantheon of cool numbers? Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it's just anecdotal evidence or confirmation boss but I just don't see the devil's number anymore. Is it because of religious concerns? Maybe about people not rockin' out super hard anymore? Perhaps the fact that there is some confusion over the true number of the beast?
Don't get me wrong, all about that 420/69 but maybe we should open our hearts to a bit more 666?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Half-wit

Half a wit more than baby Asahel, or half a wit less? You decide.
Hey OP

Did u know 420 * 7 - 69 * 33 + 3 = 666?

makes u think

death sext

I think people are afraid of RSI from hitting the same number three times. Just my 666 cents.

death sext

Ow poo poo

bradzilla

Wrap it up, 42069ailures

Escape From Noise

Half-wit posted:

Hey OP

Did u know 420 * 7 - 69 * 33 + 3 = 666?

makes u think

Oh. Woah. Woah! That's wild as...HELL!:devil:

Escape From Noise

death sext posted:

Ow poo poo

Oh no! What have I done? WHY DO WE ALWAYS HURT THE ONES WE LOVE???

death sext

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Oh no! What have I done? WHY DO WE ALWAYS HURT THE ONES WE LOVE???

if Big Sex Number didn't lobby to keep the third number down, we would have more awareness surrounding repetitive Satan injury

(I claim Big Sex Number username)

Finger Prince

Escape From Noise

:eyepop:

Twenty Four

I believe in Iron Maiden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxnN05vOuSM&t=25s

Trying

666 is ok but you literally cannot get cooler than -273.15

Twenty Four

oh but seriously I posted:

666 is ok but you literally cannot get cooler than -273.15

My friend, have you ever seen me take a nap on a rollercoaster? :hai:

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

sig by owlhawk911

poverty goat

666 has been the coolest of the cool numbers since at least the 80s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxnN05vOuSM

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

777 in hex is 1911 when converted to decimal

sig by owlhawk911

Piso Mojado

666 is a garbage number. I prefer 999. it has everything 666 has, but it's flipped upside down. Totally not what society expects out of an integer, which is seriously twisted.

Trying

if u think about it just enough but not too much breaking it down into its prime divisors is like fighting a number

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

42, 69, 420, 666, 911, 1984, 2001, 9001, 8008135

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Finger Prince

owlhawk911 posted:

42, 69, 420, 666, 911, 1984, 2001, 9001, 8008135

The primo number sequence

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i remember in the last thread we discussed this in a very smart poster (sorry dont remember who) discovered that 3 is the boob butt number. this is because the number 3 looks like it can either be a butt or a pair of boobs.

i propose 33 is the new cool number because one 3 can be boobs and the other 3 can be a butt.

25 is also a cool nnumber because when you turn 25 you can buy a car, and as we all know automobiles are very cool, fast, and fun to drive :)

google THIS

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

i remember in the last thread we discussed this in a very smart poster (sorry dont remember who) discovered that 3 is the boob butt number. this is because the number 3 looks like it can either be a butt or a pair of boobs.

i propose 33 is the new cool number because one 3 can be boobs and the other 3 can be a butt.

25 is also a cool nnumber because when you turn 25 you can buy a car, and as we all know automobiles are very cool, fast, and fun to drive :)

A quick amendment, I propose that the new cool number should be 9 because it's 3x3, which more accurately depicts the incredible abdominal torsion necessary to have the boobs and butt facing the same way.

Half-wit

Half a wit more than baby Asahel, or half a wit less? You decide.

google THIS posted:

A quick amendment, I propose that the new cool number should be 9 because it's 3x3, which more accurately depicts the incredible abdominal torsion necessary to have the boobs and butt facing the same way.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

3 is also the balls number because it looks like balls

Goons Are Gifts

:3

Escape From Noise

Those balls have some adorable dimples.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

BYOB 333: be your own balls or butt or boobs

Escape From Noise

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

BYOB 333: be your own balls or butt or boobs

Balls, butt, & boobs. The holyob trinity.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Nov 9, 2019

google THIS

It's half of 666 too. It was right in front of us all along

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

It's half of 666 too. It was right in front of us all along

:eyepop: