Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
https://www.fox5dc.com/news/person-stabbed-to-death-in-maryland-popeyes-after-altercation-over-chicken-sandwich-sources-say

I know it's a popular sandwich and there's FOMO, y'all. FOMO. BUT STILL. PLease refrain from stabbing others, or using firearms, or even your lanky arms and hands and wrists. Just tell yourself "IT'S ONLY A CHICKEN SANDWICH."

The Popeye's Chicken Sandwich™. It's BACK!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Wow BUDK is finally hitting mainstream news

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Seems reasonable if it was the very last chicken sandwich on earth

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Everyone was keeping their eye on 1984, Brave New World and Farenheit 451 but then Jennifer Government snuck up on us.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

"You're gonna die for some chickens?"

"Someone is."

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Popeyes [In extremely Bene Gesserit Voice voice]: There's no need to fight over a sandwich...

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

You can't tell me what to do OP.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I mean when you learn the assailants wifes name is "Popeye's Chicken Sandwich" you wont be so quick to judge.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The "Some things just ain't worth dying for" smilie except the fireman is replaced by a Zelda chicken and it says "Some things ain't worth frying for"

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Applewhite posted:

Popeyes [In extremely Bene Gesserit Voice voice]: There's no need to fight over a sandwich...

What is this... abomination?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Don’t tell me what to do

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Fried chickens are good for eating sandwiches but grilled chicken is your top choice for a fuckin sandwich

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

the vengeful spirit of the chicken who died for the sandwich made this happen for revenge

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

bird with big dick posted:

Fried chickens are good for eating sandwiches but grilled chicken is your top choice for a fuckin sandwich

you ever uh
you ever uh get real messy with some chicken salad haha I mean gross right I never would that's for sure but I mean can you imagine, wow! So weird!

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
People are getting hurt over a CHICKEN SANDWICH!?

Well, I never!

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Honestly I was just there to shoot someone, the fact that the dude was standing in line forever for a loving sandwich just made things easier.

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture
these are crisis actors employed to heighten the profile of popeye and his chicken meals

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I don't even understand why people are going so crazy over a simple fast food chicken sandwich. It's not even from a bomb rear end local place that closes once it sells out with lines out the door. Just a normal chicken sandwich that you can get nationwide. Why?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Got tired of waiting in their lovely long drive thru, went in an got stabbed for sass.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
death to america

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
like at this point is popeyes doing the artificial scarcity thing so this poo poo happens and it gets a lot of free advertising or what. Are they really incapable of producing enough chicken sandwiches

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Fight for your right to fried chicken!

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
what’s with the fried chicken military associations? Colonel Sanders? Popeye the SAILOR? General Tso?

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

fried chicken is already a sandiwch

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

fried chicken is already a sandiwch

There's a huge difference between the breading on fried chicken and a goddamn sandwich. That's like saying grapes and grapefruits are the same fruit.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

There's a huge difference between the breading on fried chicken and a goddamn sandwich. That's like saying grapes and grapefruits are the same fruit.

All citrus sections (excluding like, yuzuru and buddha's palm poo poo) are the morphological equivalent to grapes.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

All citrus sections (excluding like, yuzuru and buddha's palm poo poo) are the morphological equivalent to grapes.

Are you serious here

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
If it's your sandwich and someone tries to take it from you, it isn't murder it's self defense.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

(grapes)

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
Technically each juice ampoule inside the wedge itself is grapeish, as it's a unified juice substrate contained within an edible shell, BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO GET PEDANTIC.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
*grizzled detective voice*: Another day another brand adjacent killing. *smokes cigarette.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Ain't worth eatin if it ain't worth murderin over

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
keepin it real

MisterFister
Jul 6, 2003

Sticking it to THE MAN, assuming THE MAN is an innocent casual dining restaurant.

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I don't even understand why people are going so crazy over a simple fast food chicken sandwich. It's not even from a bomb rear end local place that closes once it sells out with lines out the door. Just a normal chicken sandwich that you can get nationwide. Why?

It's because the company with the other famous chicken sandwich is extremely lovely. I mean hopefully that's the reason.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

MisterFister posted:

It's because the company with the other famous chicken sandwich is extremely lovely. I mean hopefully that's the reason.

I seriously doubt the people murdering over a chicken sandwich are at the forefront of progressive thought

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’d murder every single person in this thread for a chicken sandwich

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I've had the popeyes sandwich and its alright. I wouldn't murder someone over one, maybe just insult their choice of clothing

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

"You're gonna die for some chickens?"

"Someone is."

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

I’d murder every single person in this thread for a chicken sandwich

how about a knuckle sandwich ya dweeb!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Did the stabber get to eat his chicken sandwich at least?