Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

I was trying to think of way for Pastor Ned to return, but I haven't figured that out yet. I'm kind of leaning in a specific direction with it, but I can't spoil anything.

My youngest asked me if we could do another song like we stid with Little Drummer Girl last year. I just need to try and learn to play the Recorder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

I didn't have the time to do what I wanted, but I made an edit of an already existing song. I tried uploading it to soundcloud, but they pulled it immediately for copyright. Lol

Can I use a Dropbox link?

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

That or google drive.

Okay then!

2019 SUBMISSION 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ah770jleorsw0i/AlwaysFelizNavidad.mp3?dl=0

It's pretty :effort:, but things have been too crazy for me to follow my grand plans. I MIGHT have another last minute addition from Pastor Ned if I have the time.

Canned Panda fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Dec 17, 2019

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Okay! The wife and kids were gone when I got home from work, so I had time ti finish up the trilogy of Pastor Ned!

2019 SUBMISSION

https://soundcloud.com/pbandawesome/i-hate-christmas-goodbye

Poor (Ex) Pastor Ned. Finally crossed that line.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Just a quick shout out to you caring about track order :glomp: I know that, with streaming and all, that stuff usually doesn't tend to matter, but it's important for posterity and for weirdos like me who really get used to a given order.

Make it flow, make it flow, make it flow!

I appreciate it! And soon enough, I'll be putting this finished project on my site, as well as the past two years.

I am definitely one of those weirdos!

I still love that Pastor Ned's personal tragedy was the closer for the album two years ago. It's very fitting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Thank you for all the work you do!