Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

goon christmas music is the only christmas music my retail-addled brain can tolerate

edit: actually, there's a goon christmas song to go with that very sentiment!

Adeste Emptores by Foreign Substance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnvWhqviXVI

Cactus Ghost fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Nov 7, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

the sheer volume also means I re-discover songs each year that I didn't remember. My first neat discovery this year shuffling through the archives is:

Christmas With Bigfoot by CaptainYesterday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBT7kEtsn_E

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

There's also a fair number of permabanned or 11-year-probed folks who submitted funny stuff in the past. If any of yall fallen heroes are reading this and want to submit something by proxy, email me at my forums name at yahoo

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Beer_Suitcase posted:

Here it is
2019 SUBMISSION
Christmas Mummy
https://soundcloud.com/theskinnymenace/christmas-mummy

lyrics
One last gift under the tree
It's big and looks real funny
We opened it and what we saw
Was a christmas mummy!

Brightly wrapoed in red n green
tatterd old papryus
He sat up and looked around
from his gold sacraphogus

He brought out his Canopic jars
filled with treats and goodies
Little Suns to honor Ra
and hearts to fool Inubis

then the sun was blotted out
harkening our ruin
Not heeding the mummys curse
would be our undooooiiing

Locusts flew out of his mouth
they were all consuming
and the egg nog turned to blood
due to his exhuming

He grasp'd me quick 'round the throat
his skeletal appendage
Sucking my soul from my flesh
his final act of revenge

lol this rules so hard

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Beer_Suitcase posted:

I think I can make at least one more of these I just need a lil spark of inspiration. Is it polite to ask for ideas?

Like I was gonna try "Santa's Now my Stepdad" to the tune of Yellow Rose of Texas but I'm not super into it.

its just a title but

"christmas santorum"

if you dont know what santorum is, search it on urbandictionary

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

fiverr, taskrabbit, postmates, grubhub, eat24, amazon, turo, airbnb

also dead, defunct ones like Sidecar and Homejoy

lyft is USA-only, there's a whole constellation of other local competitors for uber all over the globe

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Grammarchist posted:

2019 Submission

Happy Holiday (Happy Holiday)
https://soundcloud.com/genghis-don/happy-holidays-happy-holidays

Loving everyone's tracks so far.

this was everything the title promised it would be. this rules lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Has anyone ever done a Christmas version of the Mortal Kombat theme?

I have negative musical ability of any kind myself, so otherwise feel free to steal that idea.

ed: I should read the thread.

Oooh, cursed idea: Fight Song.

i've done christmasy midi arrangements of ridiculously unchristmasy songs for a few years now, i could throw together one of the mortal combat theme if someone with a decent recording mic wants to wail "merry chriiistmaaaassss" like the mortal combat guy does. bonus comedy points if its a lady with a mousy voice

e: here's some of my past submissions to give some idea what i'm talking about.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sPU_8ljC_h4
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=44amQzCvhKk

Cactus Ghost fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Dec 2, 2019

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

*faaaaaaaart*

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

ill make one too just to spite you both

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Adnachiel posted:

2019 SUBMISSION

Most people don't know this, but Santa's Workshop is a pretty sophisticated operation with operatives all over the world. If you're far north enough, you can even pick up the signal of its numbers station and hear it broadcasting a message to those operatives.

https://soundcloud.com/user-369019908/incoming-message-from-the-north-pole

Edit: Shortened the intro

ILZBYLAVKYPURFVBYVCHSAPUL

lets crack the christmas code and blow this toyop wide open

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

crossposting from the "doobie, but with coffee" saga thread that's going on right now, because this would be a hilariously topical and i would die of laughter if someone ran with the idea:

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Stop!
Drop!
Open up a coffee shop!
Oh, no!
Watch the debt take its toll!

also if you aren't following that thread, get on it. it's fuckin gold

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

11 Pipers Laying Pipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Haschel Cedricson posted:

My favorite was Hollycaust and then Trump got elected and now it's my least favorite.

the cover photoshop was very skillfully done

but yeah godwin jokes aint what they used to be