Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006
Re: For All Mankind

The whole season has been kind of all over the place thematically. The mexican kid seems shoehorned in and hasn't really gone anywhere? At the same time it seems like a good setup for the next season.
Halfway through I would have said this show sucks, with the endless boardroom/bar-talk, but the final ep is pretty solid. It's real sci-fi alt-history, just go with it.

If the 1x10 after-credits scene is anything to go by (read about the concept, but never thought i'd see sea-launched nuclear rockets on a tv show) I can't wait for S2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU