Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Asteroid Alert posted:

Mythic Quest season 2 started today! 2 episodes this week, subsequent episodes weekly.

It is, Poppy Fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

You're overthinking it. The publisher will just re-release the book as Isaac Asimov's Tales of Anaren, by CW Longbottom. After all, Tom Clancy is still "publishing" books by whatever hack author they can find. And the sad thing is, it would make millions.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

So, the Coach Beard episode dropped. Clearly, he suffered a concussion after falling over the barrier last episode and this was the result.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Season 3 of Lasso is off to a great start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njuNk_6dQLI&t=30s

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

The latest episode of Slow Horses was great, but they seriously need to invest in anti-wipes all around.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

JohnnyQPublic posted:

Is this show worth a watch? I just finished the first novel and loved it, it was a great crime/spy novel and I'm curious as to how it translates.

It's definitely worth a watch, they've also filmed a second season covering Dead Lions as well.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

BetterLekNextTime posted:

Bad Sisters.

It's probably our favorite show rolling out right now except for Res Dogs. I hope Claes Bang gets an Emmy nomination for the performance because he really hits all the buttons in every scene perfectly.

The whole cast is a real standout, but Claes does a magnificent job of playing an absolute rear end in a top hat. The ginger Claffin brother comes a close second.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

The latest episode of Bad Sisters was great, heart-crushing and a bit of a pain in the rear end. As always, I blame JP.

What the gently caress is up with that basement, JP?

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Finally caught up with the latest 2 episodes of Bad Sisters, curious to see where it goes for the last two.

Jesus, that was cold, JP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

The sisters really should have outsourced the JP hit to the Mafia.