Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Let the burning of pants commence. These things drive me nuts.

Nate is such an easy character to hate because everyone else around Ted has seemed to improve and develop for the better around his encouragement and endless positivity. Nate just became more of an rear end in a top hat despite being given such a huge opportunity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Does anyone else think Akufo is suspicious? Wouldn’t shake hands with Ted but would with Sam, says he doesn’t believe in billionaires but flaunts all the money he’s spending to court Sam. Feels like he wants Sam for good press to cancel out skeletons in his closet.

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Also saying that the quality drop is similar to GoT is extreme, even for hyperbole. With how bad the last season of GoT was, I don’t think I could recommend someone start watching the series if they had never seen any of it before. That’s definitely not the case with Ted Lasso, even if you aren’t a fan of the current season.

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Azhais posted:

https://twitter.com/FOS/status/1445032540633448455?s=19

Looks like we'll be getting more football next season, don't know why they'd shell out cash for licensing archive footage otherwise

Just out of curiosity, is Apple paying the money to use the premier league rights or is the PL paying for what is essentially advertisement through the show?