Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
It would be great if even fictional Spurs didn’t gently caress it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Decided to check on Apple Music to see if Roy’s playlist is in there and it was released or at least updated on Wednesday

https://music.apple.com/us/playlist/roy-is-sorry-for-not-understanding-keeley/pl.7d6793a1d83c4858a1942eeb02fc4055

Roy really cares for her to make a 5 hr playlist.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Oi! It’s not lupus!

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Cojawfee posted:

That was the weirdest bit of the episode for me. Did I miss that the song was her dad's favorite or something? It felt weird that it kept coming out, then she sung it during her Eulogy. It's possible I just missed something, but it felt really out of place that the song kept coming up.

Her mom talked about its importance at the beginning of the episode

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

I don’t expect apples own shows to have any competitor products. Hell if Ted lasso went to the nfl you better believe those surfaces on the sidelines will be iPads.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

The Baja Casablanca pitch I contend would only work if Sam was like 35 and didn’t want to go to China/USA . The whole idea is so silly if you look at the kind of money being thrown around intl soccer.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

So west ham going to compete for a champions league spot next year with Richmond lol?

Rupert don’t have those deep of pockets unless both teams pull off a leicester with less money

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

I’ll give sugar a few more episodes. The homages and hodgepodge of styles are kinda off putting to me and Sugar trying to be individual savior in addition to all his other personality traits is a lot.

My spouse is digging it so maybe I just need to settle into it .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

AcidCat posted:

Right? The alien theory got a bit stronger.

Well, in my opinion, fans of the band UFO will go out of their way to tell you how you’re missing out(you’re not) so for it to show up in Sugar was a eye roll from me. Guessing it’s a hint maybe.