Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Open Source Idiom posted:

Still enjoying Physical a lot. Sheila is slowly turning into a psychopath lmfao, and Bunny rules.

I just started it the other day but it’s pretty great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Loot isn't bad (or great for that matter) but tbh I'm kind of at the point where I just find watching anything about the mega wealthy unenjoyable even if the whole point is her finding perspective or whatever.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Because SNL signal boosts the careers of a bunch of talented comedians/actors and then they get offered a bunch of high profile roles that are mostly stupid as gently caress.

if you want to watch something decent with her check out Forever on Prime. It's not like, amazing or anything but I liked it quite a bit.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Physical is good but every main character except bunny Tyler and Greta is such a massive piece of poo poo I just want to see them launched into the sun lol

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

The new episode of Physical is loving wild. This show rules

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

socialsecurity posted:

I do like how the husband isn't 100% a piece of poo poo, they do show that he tries sometimes.

Yeah really “everyone” was a huge overstatement. It’s ultimately a show about flawed but well meaning people and the two psychopaths who trample all over them.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Open Source Idiom posted:

Lol nice page snipe.

But also yes. I'm impressed with how much worse he somehow gets with every episode, but also that they keep him really pathetic and sad, instead of some arch manipulator.

The thing with the kitten where he just looks so embarrassed and hopes that someone else will come along and deal with the problem for him, or when his stalking gets interrupted by his boss demanding to know why he's taking such a long lunch break. He's so obvious and pathetic, he just gets away with half his poo poo because he's inherited a system devoted to turning a blind eye to his bullshit.

What show is this?

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I really wanted to like Mythic Quest but hated it tbh.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I watched it based on your post and yeah it’s a huge improvement. I tried the podcast version out last year and bounced off after a few episodes cause it was just dull. I’ll probably give it another shot.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Escobarbarian posted:

He’s in White Lotus airing right now so idk man, poo poo’s weird

Maybe he wanted to be on a good show instead of one that sucks.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I signed up for severance and was super positive on Apple TV out of the gate, but cancelled recently when I realized I hadn't watched anything on it in months. It seems fine for the price but nowhere near worth keeping year round atm. I'll resub when the next season of severance airs.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Physical is also very good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

That is conceptually one of the worst things I have ever heard.