Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
For the Crappy Construction thread, how about:

:grovertoot: Haus Party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
As creator of :grovertoot:, I feel obligated to take a crack at it. It's a tad big but we can always adjust, I guess.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
groverhouse #3

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
also, I finally got around to adjusting my entry so that it matches most of the tags I see around. Had to shrink to about 60% of my original.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jaded Burnout posted:

If anyone wants to make any tweaks or improvements now's the time. When you're happy with the final version see if you can shrink them down to max 180px on any side, and max 150KB, approx, as those are the limits on avatars which while we don't strictly need to adhere to but it's not a bad rule of thumb.

Once they're posted I'll get them uploaded. Please let me know which tag(s) you all personally want and I'll get them done for you. Note that it's effectively just an avatar text change, so I'm limited to the max text size of 300 characters, including URLs.

If anyone really wants to use an image that didn't win, I'd be OK helping you out with that if it's in a category with no winner, but I don't think we should have two floating about for the same category.

assuming you saw my revised entry up there. if it needs any further tweaks let me know :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
obviously I'd appreciate having Haus Party applied