Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
Ugly win, Purdue still not very good
Lol IU anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Jay Huff had 10 blocks against Duke today and finished a rebound short of a triple-double.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

elentar posted:

Jay Huff had 10 blocks against Duke today and finished a rebound short of a triple-double.

The 8th “Jay Huff is finally putting together” game of his career

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Bill Walton and Richard Jefferson are so great together. Also Dave Pasch in silence because he hates UCLA almost as much as Arizona is a nice change.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Also it is a huge indictment on the Pac-12 this year that just awful teams like USC, UCLA and ASU are hovering the top of it.

Good on Sean Miller, this is some massive referee bullshit.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Next two minutes gonna make or break Texas Tech's season, methinks.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

This Tech Baylor game is intense

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Probably Magic posted:

Next two minutes gonna make or break Texas Tech's season, methinks.

Tech moved up in NET rating after the loss. I think the math works out that no matter the result, they'll move up in NET again after Kansas. I do think that the team needs to win 1 still to stay off everyone's bubble watch, but I don't think that they miss the NCAA's. The highest ranked NET team to miss the NCAA's last year was 33.

Sucks that they couldn't upset Baylor at home, though.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

kayakyakr posted:

Tech moved up in NET rating after the loss. I think the math works out that no matter the result, they'll move up in NET again after Kansas. I do think that the team needs to win 1 still to stay off everyone's bubble watch, but I don't think that they miss the NCAA's. The highest ranked NET team to miss the NCAA's last year was 33.

Sucks that they couldn't upset Baylor at home, though.

If they stay this competitive and do less turnovers, they can always make a run in the conference tournament too. It's a weird year, one that I haven't paid too much attention to, so I don't actually know how crowded the bubble is, but if I were the committee, I'd try to figure out what Chris Beard and Ramsey can do if given some more chances.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Evan Boudreaux with 14&14 so far tonight in Iowa. He and Eric Hunter are carrying Purdue right now.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Tennessee about to win in Rupp. John Fulkerson with a hell of a night. Vols Bitch

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Blowing a 17 point 2nd half lead is, uh, not good. Maybe Barnes was playing mind games by calling Kentucky one of the two best teams in the nation.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

A&M shot four consecutive free throws on technicals by both Bruce and Steven Pearl

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Notre Dame pissed away a big lead late so it looks like Florida State will end up as the regular season ACC champs, since I don't see them losing to BC in Tallahassee this weekend. They'll share the title with Louisville if they beat Virginia.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/The_Bigelow/status/1235417427866980352?s=20

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

:siren: Rutgers just missed a 3 point shot :siren:

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Texas Tech bringing it down to the wire with Kansas

superbelch
Dec 9, 2003
Making baby jesus cry since 1984.
Fire Mike White.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

superbelch posted:

Fire Mike White.

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

This Iowa Illinois game is really good, hope the Hawkeyes pull it out so the Illini coaches can act like big babies again

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

As hilarious as it is that UNC is playing a Tuesday night game, thanks to VT’s total ineptitude it looks like they will be hanging around for one more day at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

NC State managed not to gently caress up against Pitt, they can guarantee a spot in the tournament by beating Duke but probably they’ll get stomped.