Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Lol Illinois just beat Penn St

Also holy poo poo the crowd mic in the Florida game is insufferable. Just bros yelling a monotonous OOOOH every time Ark has possession

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

kayakyakr posted:

Yeah, at least modulate to make your OOOH's out of tune :rolleyes:

It was twice as loud as anything else in the mix. I’m complaining more about the production than the fans

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Who does SAS bestow the most obnoxious fans award to? Duke? Maryland?

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Sic ‘em bears, gently caress a jayhawk

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Refs definitely seem to be favoring baylor

Surprised they are trailing at the half

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Probably Magic posted:

I'd like Baylor fans more if they were 825% less Texan.

The best thing about Waco is it’s proximity to Austin. It’s probably the most conservative Texas town I can think of off the top of my head.

This game owns.

E: Thats game. Kansas deserved that win.

EvilBlackRailgun fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Feb 22, 2020

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Arky won a game! And it was against an SEC team! They might actually stumble into the tournament and get bounced out immediately at this rate.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

This Tech Baylor game is intense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Texas Tech bringing it down to the wire with Kansas