Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Can't believe we're getting owned by the nunchaku guy from Soul Calibur

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

MourningView posted:

I cannot get over them calling themselves the Long Beach State Beach. Just use Dirtbags for every team.

My college competed against the Heidelberg University The ‘Berg and it drove me insane

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Love two teams shooting 32%

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
So is this Powell kid the next Steph Curry or what?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Izzo's two fouls and you're out policy is so maddening. Your point guard isn't gonna rack em up my man.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Coco13 posted:

Badgers scoring last 3 halves: 29, 23, 20.

Anthony Edwards scoring in the second half today: 33

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Probably Magic posted:

Am I a douche for being annoyed with Tom Izzo "apologizing" for his team losing, as if the only way they could lose isn't being outplayed, it's that they've somehow been "lazy?" It's not like VT is some division II team either. Maybe I'm over-reading it.

I think you're over-reading typical coach speak that is only a story because it's a high profile program.

Also he's trying to deflect as much blame from Cassius Winston as possible if he has an off game because of what he's going through.

Henchman of Santa fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Nov 27, 2019

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I take it Wofford without Fletcher Magee or their coach from last year is not a quality loss?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Goddamn blue footed booby kicking our rear end. Somehow he is also Talor Battle’s brother? Gtfoh

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
[Howard Stern caller voice] baboo buie

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Xavier Tillman got kicked in the nuts

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Does Larry Nance have a second kid who wound up at a totally random school or is he unrelated

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Mangles how do you feel about Izzo saying "Northwestern is gonna be back"

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Pretty embarrassing start. I would not want to look Izzo in the eye right now.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Announcer just called a Cassius Winston catch and shoot three “reptilian.”

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Starting to think Northwestern isn’t very good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
The rare game where both teams feel terrible about the result.