Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Tech won a game 104 to 73, so that's something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

oystertoadfish posted:

art and design, for some computer-related reason, reminds me of the highest scoring college basketball game of all possible histories, gracing our timeline, featuring devry. devry! i don't know if anybody on this website isn't aware of jon bois' work, but it's worth watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4afzQyGo5Q

towson-buffalo is a close-ish game. gotta love loser's brackets in these traditional tournaments, the ones that don't do the bullshit win-or-lose-the-big-team-advances on-campus early rounds

drat

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Texas Tech is not lookin good here. Lost to a dec Iowa team and is struggling, down late to Creighton.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Jamius Rahmsey is back for Tech... and just for the fun of it, the 24 point favorite TTU is struggling with UT-RGV, down 1 at half.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
In less than 4 minutes of the 2nd half, Tech vs OSU went from a close 4 point game to a 17 point game.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Wound up a 35 point win, 85-50. Jeebus.

Tech plays Baylor on Wednesday

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Lol Illinois just beat Penn St

Also holy poo poo the crowd mic in the Florida game is insufferable. Just bros yelling a monotonous OOOOH every time Ark has possession

Yeah, at least modulate to make your OOOH's out of tune :rolleyes:

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

It was twice as loud as anything else in the mix. I’m complaining more about the production than the fans

Sorry, I was being serious. The rolleyes was for the bros that couldn't make their low-level noise obnoxious enough for ESPN to turn down the feed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Probably Magic posted:

Next two minutes gonna make or break Texas Tech's season, methinks.

Tech moved up in NET rating after the loss. I think the math works out that no matter the result, they'll move up in NET again after Kansas. I do think that the team needs to win 1 still to stay off everyone's bubble watch, but I don't think that they miss the NCAA's. The highest ranked NET team to miss the NCAA's last year was 33.

Sucks that they couldn't upset Baylor at home, though.